five

What... in the Nyx I just dreamed of?

I had a weird dream of me exposing myself in front of my wolf mate. But he hugged me and as I calm myself down I slept over because I spent too much energy on being mad and thinking. Then he carry me and bring me to his—

Wait a second.

I quickly got up. Scratch my eyes and slap my cheeks to make sure it's not just a dream.

"It— it hurts... it wasn't a dream?"

You mean I really lost control of myself and expose my inner vampire to my mate?! My WEREWOLF mate?! And I'm in his dorm right now?!

This is unbelievable, why am so clumsy! I pulled out my uniform sleeve to see my wrist. It has my name on it, only mine. I sigh in relief. At least he's a gentleman, I don't mind being hooked with a gentleman.

Wait, what was I thinking? UGH! I'm at the point of hating myself right now.

Where is that wolf?

The door suddenly open, a young wolf standing at the side.

"I'm here. You go straight to thinking as soon as you wake up, aren't you tired?"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know where is your room."

"You could just ask the teacher."

"No, I couldn't. They will be suspicious of us."

There are sooo many questions in my head right now.

"If you wouldn't mind, can you be honest please? So I don't have to read your mind, I'm not usually like this, but it's tiring."

"You're acting gentle, are you a real werewolf or you're cursed?"

"I'm a 100% werewolf. Purely from my mom and dad."

"Then why are you so well mannered? Werewolves are usually aggressive. Even with their mate."

"I don't know. Exactly like the reason why I'm so weak when it comes to you, which is I don't know."

I got up out of the bed and look around. "Where are your roommates? Why is there only one bed here?"

"This is an extra room, usually used for the school guests in academic competitions."

"Did you use dark magic to make me your mate?"

"No, my family made a promise for not using dark magic. Or they will live."

"Then how are we mated?"

"I don't know."

"What do you know? You keep saying you don't know."

"And you ask too many questions."

I slowly walk closer to him. Looking at him right in the eyes, putting my arms together at my chest. I can't lie, he's the most handsome person i've ever seen in my whole entire life.

I'm mentally cursed myself for adoring him. How is his lips so beautiful? I'm trying hard not to pull him by the collar and land my lips at his.

"You know I can hear it all, right?"

My eyes drifted from his lips to his whole face. He's blushing hard, I saw his knuckles harden too.

"You're a vampire but that doesn't mean you can't turn me on."

I smirk at his words. I forcefully grab his collar and pull his faca closer to mine. He's too surprised at my sudden move that his face turned to an apple. A beautiful red color.