The Introduction!

Well here we are. The beginning.

There's so much to write about so im gonna make a pretty simple introduction.

Hi my name is Grayson Jameson last name. I literally don't know what my last name is gonna be so I just go by Grayson Jameson. I use He/They pronouns. I prefer He/him but They/them is just as valid and good for me. I was born September 30th, 2002 :)

What can you call me?:
-Grayson (obviously)
-Gray and any nickname like that. Feel free to make up new ones for me if you want.!
Also you don't need to refer to me and Grayson Jameson unless the situation deserves the use of my full name. I really like my name so please use it along with my pronouns!! Thank you so much.

Mental Illnesses I have:
-Anxiety (diagnosed)
-Depression (diagnosed)
-PTSD (diagnosed)
-ADHD (diagnosed)
-Gender Dysphoria (Not Diagnosed)
Listen i may not have been diagnosed by a therapist for my GD but i know I have it because I experience almost all of the symptoms. Self diagnosis is valid.

I am Transgender female to male but I use He/they pronouns. And that's valid. Sometimes i forget that I'm valid so i like to remind myself sometimes. Im 18 years old and am currently working on preparing for adulthood.

I live in the USA. I have all my life. I live in the midwest to be specific. I don't feel comfortable sharing my exact state unless we're close.

Some of my favorite things to
do are drawing, writing, playing video games, going on social media,
watching Youtube and movies/
shows. I play video games on the Nintendo switch, PC, Xbox One and PS4. Look i play universally. So let's end the console wars cause both are great in my opinion. I also make picture edits along with making youtube videos! Im not famous but its fun to film me playing games!

My all time favorite Youtubers are:
-Jacksepticeye
-Markiplier
-Pewdiepie
-Crankgameplays
And
-Thomas Sanders

Andddddd i think that's about it. You'll learn more about me as time goes on! This is the ups and downs of Grayson Jameson. I hope you really enjoy it 🥺👉👈💕

I'll see you all in the next one, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚

(Word count: 390 words)