Chapter 2♡︎

The Potter family lived a happy life they were the perfect parents and thought they had the most perfect son. The Potter's were very rich and famous,they had everything they wanted and needed. The only problem was that they never went to visit Harden so they didn't know he wasn't taking the money they left for him or that he has become way more richer and popular than them. They also didn't know that Patunia wasn't the one to take him in or just how how much he changed. They didn't know a lot of things and wouldn't find out some things until later on today and end up never finding everything out.

The Potter family walked into Gringotts and walk upto a random goblin demanding to see Kovirian. The goblin sneers at them before leading them to her. They each sit in a chair before James speaks up "We would like to see out bank account papers" he says with no politeness.

"Yes,sir" Kovirian replies with slightly narrowed eyes. Every Goblin here hates the Potter family,they were always so rude and demanding and think they could get everything they want just because they were the parents of the Bratty-boy-who-lived.

She hands them the needed papers and they look through papers "Why haven't there been money taken out of the volt we made for Harden?" James asked

"You'll have to ask king Griphook he's in charge of Hardens volt" Kovirian replies

"take us to him" Lily demands with crossed arms

Kovirian leads them to Griphook's office and knocks "Sir Griphook the Potters would like to see you"

Griphook rolls his eyes and opens the door. He hates the Potters their really rude to his Goblins and hardly show any respect. He waves Kovirian towards him when he sees her sad look "Whats wrong Kovirian?"

She quietly sniffles "The Potters were being mean my king". Griphook takes a deep breath to calm his anger "You won't have to work with them anymore Kovirian I'll get another Goblin to take care of their accounts, I'm sure Harden would love for you to help watch over one of his pack members volts.

Kovirian instantly brightest "Thank you" she says with a small bow before walking out the room. All the goblins absolutely love Harden and his pack their so polite and treat them like their equal. Working for Harden and his pack is a very big honor.

"Mr.Potter's and Mrs.Potter please have a seat and tell me what I can help you with" He says and gestures to the seats infront of his desk

"Why hasn't Harden been using any of our money? And what did he have to do to get you to watch over his volts?" James ask. From what everyone has heard Griphook never watches over someone volts since he's too busy taking care of the other goblins.

"He doesn't need it. He has many volts all filled to the brim with money,hes the richest person in the wizarding world and he didn't have to do anything, it's an honor to work for Harden Royal" Griphook says with a look of awe on his face. He loves working for the royals they were such amazing people well as long as your not on their bad side,expecially Hardens.

The Potters sit there shocked at what he says before Lily realizes one thing "Wait he's Harden Potter, why did you say his last name was Royal?"

"The Royals adopted Harden and he had led them to become the most respected family in the wizarding world" Griphook said proudly. He's very close to the boy seeing him as a grandson.

The Potters were shocked. They know they haven't seen their son since he was one but Harry needed all their attention. They can't believe he was that rich either or that he let someone adopt him when he was their son. They left him all the money he would need and not to mention they thought Patunia had him.