Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Thanksgiving Hunt

"Okay, (Y/N)," Iida said with a more serious look than usual

"Okay, (Y/N)," Iida said with a more serious look than usual. You stood in front of him, with a determined look and with a stance like a soldier.
"We trust you with this task, and you must complete it so this whole thing will be complete," He said.

"So please..." Iida held up a shopping list and adjusted his glasses.
"Go get the right turkey," He said. You grabbed the paper and saluted him.
"I won't let you down Tenya!" You grinned before running to find the turkey. He sighed and rubbed his face.

"Oi! Four eyes, are you seriously trusting Lizard bastard to get the turkey?!" Bakugou yelled out from the kitchen, aggressively stirring the mash potatoes.
"Come on Kacchan, give her a chance," Izuku pleaded as he helped Uraraka with decorating the common room.
"Yeah! She's been getting tired of us trying to help her, so why not give this independent task?" Mina asked.

"Maybe it's because she takes things literally?" Ojiro suggested.
"Maybe so, but we must trust (Y/N), if not she won't trust us either," Yaoyorozu told them. The class nodded and continued with their jobs.

"I mean, it's just a turkey. What problems could (Y/N) get into?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, a turkey.... easy enough! Though I don't know why they didn't ask Koda for this, but it's my job to get a turkey!" You said confidently as you placed your hands on your hips and stared down at the flock of wild turkeys.
"Alright you birdies," You cracked your knuckles and grinned.

"Let's find a perfect turkey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAMN IT! ITS ALMOST 7 AND LIZARD BASTARD ISNT HERE! I KNEW WE SHOULDNT HAVE LET HER GET THE MAIN DISH!!" Bakugou screamed as everyone was ready with their decorations, now they just had to cook the turkey, if they had it.
"Bakugou is right, maybe we should have let"

Just then, the entrance doors opened and you came inside, but you were an absolute mess. Feathers were stuck to your skin and hair, your ears were twitching like crazy and your hair was so ruffled up that it looked like a nest. But the other thing was that you were holding a store bought turkey, and a real living turkey.

"(Y/N)!!" The class yelled. Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, and Asui crowded you, bombarding you with questions.
"(Y/N), what happened?" Todoroki asked plainly, still a little shocked to see you like that.
"Well you see, you didn't specify on the list whether or not it was supposed to be alive," You started.

"I told you!" Bakugou argued.
"So after a while of trying to catch a turkey, I did get one, but then it was dragging me all around until I made it to an alleyway. When someone saw me struggling, they helped me and explained what I needed to do, and now I got this turkey right here to cook," You smiled holding the store bought turkey.

"Then why did you bring the alive one?" Jiro asked a little curious.
"Because it felt like he needed me," You said hugging the turkey. Shoji sighed and looked at you.
"What did you name him?" He asked.
"...Gobber..." You mumbled.

"Just give me the damn turkey lizard bastard," Bakugou said grabbing the store brought and went to the kitchen.

You eventually let the alive turkey go as you sat around the table with the rest of your class, with Eri too. The turkey was great and everyone had a great time. Izuku and you were talking about types of dragons and class types, Uraraka was basically eating and crying as the amount of food.

Eri was quietly feeding Mr. Duckie some bread underneath the table, Bakugou and Kirishima were doing a drinking battle with soda as Mina Kaminari, and Sero cheered. Iida was scolding them, And the rest were eating and talking about future plans.

Beside the attack of finding a turkey, your first thanksgiving was great.
____________________________________
Happy thanksgiving everyone. If you don't celebrate thanksgiving, then enjoy this little holiday chapter, I hope y'all have a great feast.

Stay healthy and stay tune!