Chapter 8

Chapter 8- Is (Y/N)... Jealous?

You were currently in your dragon form, sleeping against the sand on the beach as it was a break day and you wanted some time alone

You were currently in your dragon form, sleeping against the sand on the beach as it was a break day and you wanted some time alone. You may be a dragon, but all of this pressure makes you exhausted.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Your ears twitched as you sat up to see Nejire, with a big smile and waving her hand around.

You grinned, but you were then confused to see a stranger, a boy to be exact.
"(Y/N), this is a new friend! I wanted to walk in the sand with him and then I saw you!" She smiled.
"This is your friend?" The boy asked, a little nervous to see a 20ft giant dragon staring at him.

"Yep! She's really kind, and sees the best in everyone!" Nejire smiled brightly. there was only one thought in your mind.

.

. .

. . .

'Eel,'

"Don't worry! She won't hurt you!" She beamed as you blankly stared at the boy she brought. He gave you an acknowledge nod and continued to stare at Nejire.

You noticed the boy stare at her with a look in his eyes, making you slightly growl. The boy jumped and took a step away from you fearfully.
'I know that look, the look Winger had when I was around.' You thought with spark in your brain.

"Oh! Wanna ride with me?" She asked the boy.
"Would it be okay (Y/N)?" She asked you then, making you make a shrugging motion and steadied yourself for them to get on.
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" The boy asked cautiously.

"Mhm! If you feel scared, wrap your arms around my waist!" Nejire said, making the boy perk up.
"Ok!" He said, with a smirk. The both of them got on top on you as you just stared at the ocean.

You have an idea.

"Alright (Y/N), please be careful, not everyone can fly you know," You simply smiled and spread your wings.
"Alright, now gently-" You suddenly took off without hesitation,

"(Y/N)!! What's wrong with you?! You don't usually act like this!!" Nejire shouted in surprise as the boy was screaming for his life.
"Don't worry! She'll probably-" You then stopped flying and started to fall.
"Oh no," Nejire face palmed as you hit the water and resurfaced and continued to fly erratically.

"Please (Y/N)! I don't think this is how we make friends!" She scolded you. You said nothing as you started to fly up, spinning fast in a loop.

"And now she's spinning," Nejire sighed as the boy was shouting in fear, gripping on your tail, making you make a laughing noise.
"Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile," She said as you kept spinning and falling around.
"Okay! Get me off of this thing now! Stupid lizard!!" The boy shouted.

You suddenly stopped and landed back at the beach. The boy scrambled off, falling on his face trying to get off of you.
"Your 'friend' tried to kill me!!" He shouted angrily.
"I'm so sorry, I think she was just in a bad-" Nejire tried to defend you, but he cut her off.

"No! She's just a bitch!" He scowled. Nejire stopped, her nervous smile formed into a frown and a angry expression came on her face.
"You do not call (Y/N) a bitch! I thought you were nice, but apparently not!" She shouted at him. You towered behind Nejire and gave him a death stare.

"Get out of here, I don't want to see your face ever again!" Nejire told him, pointing away.
"Fine! The only redeemable thing about you is your body!" The boy shouted back. You snapped at him, glowing a purple color, making him jump and run off.

Nejire sighed and turn to hugged you as you turned back into your dragon form.
"I really thought he could've been my friend," She mumbled.
"It's fine Nejire, let's go watch a movie to distract you from him," She smiled as you both ran to the dorms, hands together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey (Y/N), why did do what you did back there?" Nejire asked you as you both and Eri was watching the Aristocats.
"I wanted to give him a fun ride, but apparently he wasn't that type of person," You shrugged.
"Yeah. Oh! I'll get more popcorn!" She smiled as she got up and left the room.

"Was that really the truth mommy?" Eri asked you as Mr.duckie was sleeping on her lap.
"Kinda Eri honey, I saw bad intentions in that human," You said absent-mindedly. Eri just stared at Nejire and turned to you.

"Mommy, were you jealous?" Eri asked. You said nothing as you just looked at her and smiled softly.

"I just don't like others touching what's mine,"
____________________________________
Hey guys, I'm back! I still have my personal problem right now I had this idea in my head for a while.
I'm going to make a Christmas special, so don't worry.

So stay healthy, stay tune!