Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Night Terrors

Your eyes shot open with fear and sat up

Your eyes shot open with fear and sat up. Your breath was fasten, and you felt your fast heart beat. You shakily stood up and walked over to your parents.
"Mama..." Your mother made a small groan, slowly opening her eyes, adjusting them as it was midnight. The small lights shined down to reveal your small figure, holding your blanket with small tears in your eyes.

"(Y/N), what's wrong honey?" She asked softly. You gripped on tightly on your blanket as you looked down.
"I... had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?" You asked with a small hiccup through your words.
"Of course honey, come here," She spread her wing and motioned you to lay next to her.

You crawled under her wing and covered yourself with your blanket. You dad turned over and looked to see you.
"Bad dream?" You nodded as he sighed and licked your head.
"I-it was scary dad, I was so scared," You mumbled.
"Hey, you're strong right?" You nodded slowly.
"So those dreams can't hurt you, because if you show them that you're the alpha, then they'll be scared of you," Your dad smiled.

"But remember, they're just nightmares too," Your mom said nuzzling your head. You giggled and laid your head against her side. You three slept together for the night.

'They're just nightmares,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't see anything.

'This has to be a dream,' You thought as you walked around. Then, you took a step and you fell into an abyss. You tried to use your wings but your dream did not allowed you. You fell in your back, making you groan in pain as you saw a pair of legs walking up to you. You looked up to see Eri, but her eyes were replaced with a white glow.

"Mommy.... why didn't you save me?" She asked, but it wasn't her voice. You sat up and scooted away from her quickly.
"What... save you?" You said confused standing up to take a step back. She noticed and then her horn started to glow.
"Don't leave me mommy! I WONT LET YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!!" She screamed, making you cover your ears.

You closed your eyes shut and then, silence. You slowly opened your eyes and you were outside the dorms.
"What in Odin's beard..." You looked around as you felt something or someone watching you.
"(Y/N)!" You turn to see Winger, but it was when he was small. He had a big smile as he ran towards you, but he ran through you as ran pass. You turn to see little you playing with him, both having smiles.

They then disappeared into dust as you saw you before you left your home. You were being followed but Winger who was still happy.
"Are you sure I can't come with you (Y/N)? What if something bad happens to you? I won't be there to protect you, and you need to be protected," He said as you saw yourself sigh.

"Hey Winger, how about we play a game?" You forced a smile. His eyes sparkled and he nodded.
"We haven't played in forever! What game is it?" He asked excitedly. You placed him down, and pointed at the area.
"You stay here, and wait for me to come back. If you do, then you'll win the game." You explained.

"What do you don't come back?" Winger asked worriedly.
"I will, because you are my best friend, and no one will ever replace you," You forced out with a smile. Current you looked away as you didn't wanted to remember this.

"Why didn't you tell the truth?" You heard him say.
"I did come back," You mumbled.
"Not that, about me being your best friend? That we'll be together forever! That I'll never be replaced!" You felt something push you and you fell into water. You swam up to get some air, but something was tugging on your leg.

You looked down to see Asui, her eyes the same as Eri's.
"Ribbit, why are you leaving (Y/N)?" She croaked out. You started to suffocate so you kicked her away and got out of the water. You coughed some water out as you crawled on the land.

"(Y/N)!!" You heard your siblings yell out as you couldn't see them.

"Help us!!"

"Why did you leave home?!"

"I thought you were our alpha!!"

"STOP!!" You screamed out holding your head as you fell on your knees.

Silence

"Oh (Y/N)," Izuku's voice purred. You felt his hand pick your chin up and you saw his face, eyes the same as the rest.
"They're gone, you're now mine," He smiled creepily. You growled and swiped at him. He laughed as he dissolved into nothing.

"No one will be between us," Bakugou's voice ranged out as you felt hands on your wing. You turn around to darkness.
"You're the only good thing here," Uraraka said as you felt the ground gone as you were floating in a dark abyss.

"You're not leaving us! Because we want you!!" Shigaraki's yelled out as you saw a glow, and a black and white figure were in front of you.

"Mom? Dad?" You choked out, as you were ready to cry. They merely stared at you as you felt yourself falling.

"Why didn't you save us?"

"I TRIED!! I TRIED TO HELP!! PLEASE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU BEHIND!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gasped as you jolted up straight in a cold sweat. You were breathing hard as you felt your horns sparkle with electricity. You felt tears falling down your face and fear washed over you.
"Fuck," You choked out as you pulled your knees to your chest.

"Breathe, breathe (Y/N)," You whispered to yourself. It was 3:46 am and your breathing was somewhat normal. You laid on your back, looking at your phone to clear your mind. You made your way to your photo gallery and you found a photo of Eri and Kota, holding Mr. Duckie. You felt your tears stop running down and you turn off your phone, laying on your side, and closed your eyes.

'They're just nightmares,'