Chapter 13: Detention in the Dark Forest Part Two

It was two minutes of walking in the forest before words were spoken.

"I'm not angry, but I will be if I don't get an explanation," Lord Black said making the two children behind him flinch a little.

"I was only following him," Draco said pointing at Harry, "How was I suppose to know they were hiding a dragon?!? I only did what was right and told a teacher."

"That's not true," Harry retorted back, "You knew we had a dragon weeks ago, we were finally sending it away when you decided to tell!"

"Well I wouldn't have to tell if you told a teacher in the first place! Did you really think that old halfbreed hadn't brought dangerous creature before?!?" Draco shouted back.

Harry was going to shout back, but stopped when he didn't recognize a word that was said, "What's a halfbreed?"

"It's a rude term for people with a non human parent, it's one of the 34 words you should refrain from saying in public or general. One would not hear it in civilized conversation." Regulus explained before Draco could.

"I thought there were 14?" Draco questioned which gave Regulus some concerns.

"Oh there is, but you've never met my mother."

"Is she that crazy lady who was always angry?"

"So you have met her."

Harry couldn't imagine just what they were talking about and just past it on as a Slytherin thing. He couldn't imagine a crazy mother who was always angry. Aunt Petunia would alway shower love on to his cousin Dudley, even when he didn't deserve it. But Professor Black's mother couldn't be that bad if he turned out the man he is now right?

They continued on walking.

Harry supposed the forest wasn't so bad, the trees were taller then most building and had branches that looked like balls of string, occasionally a deer or two passes by the trees, even some foxes, a spider crawling around on a tree, a dead unicorn with a dark figure above it- WAIT.

The dark figure took notice of are prevented as it got up, it's face starring at Harry who's scar began to seize with pain as Regulus got out his wand in a quick movement.

It took two second for Draco to scream at the sight and run away before he could be stopped.

"Reasonable reaction at a terribly unreasonable time. Harry stay behind me," Professor Black said as he took out his wand with his right hand while Harry saw his professors left hand fist up to stop it from shaking.

It was a scary figure that moved like a shadowy snake as it still dripped of unicorn blood from its mouth. Harry started contemplating running to if he didn't hear the heavy foot stomps of hoofs coming his direction.

Jumping from the bushes came a centaur, a half man, half horse creature with a bow and arrow in hand, ready to shoot in need, scarring off the scary figure. Luck was not in Harry's side if the day wasn't obvious; although he could guess he was a bit lucky, the scary figure that had killed the unicorn left. Harry fell over in shock, much to his embarrassment, and left a sting in his ankle.

"Are you alright young Hero?" The Centaur said.

"Yes, I suppose, what was that thing?" Harry ask looking to the forest of where the figure left.

"I'm afraid that was your past, coming to you in the worst version of its self. My apologies for not arriving sooner."

"Mr. Firenze, doing good I hope, you should be seen around us, you know well that my kind are not liked by yours," Lord Black warn Firenze in concern.