Ironies

Ironies

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while... I have recently found a life!!!!!!

But here, I find some other stuff to rant about...

-------

So the other day,I was standing in the elevator going 27 floors down. The lift stopped on every damned floor! And when it reached the second floor, I heard a very ironical thing.

There were two women. They were dressed in a proper attire. The first women said to the other women,"I am going to start losing weight!" And I didn't pay a lot of attention. Only after a few hours I realized the irony in her words" she was on the god forsaken second floor! If you have to loose weight, you could use the stairs..... I swear could've told that to her in her face.

I was walking on the road, it was just another normal day until I encountered two abnormal people. They were munching on chips while walking. The first guy said to the other guy.

"Yaar Mumbai kitna ganda sheher hein na?" (Dude, mumbai is such a dirty city, isn't it?) I silently heard their conversation.

The other man replied with a sigh, "haan yaar. Poori india hi gandi hein... Ek kabad Khana hein india." (Yeah dude, the whole of India is filthy... India is a dumping ground).

And that is when they did the most frustrating thing. They threw the chips packet on the road. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BLOODY LITTER. THEY HAVE NO BLOODY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT INDIA'S DIRT.

So I went to them and told them.

"Bhaiyya, aap abhi toh India ki gandigi ke baare me bataa rahe the, apne abhi yaha kachra kyun pheka?"(you were just speaking about India's dirt, why did you just litter)

The guy then replied with a smirk,"it's just one packet."

I felt like slapping him! But by the times could reply, he was nowhere to be seen.

So that's all for today.... Guys, at a serious note, if you litter. STOP. and if you catch anyone, confront them.

Au revoir, mon ami

Manav

S