Election fever

ELECTION FEVER MAKES THE NATION SICK…

Yep, it is the elections in my state. I actually don’t have a problem with these elections, I actually support them…I might not even have a problem with their silly campaigns. Bu when you overdo these campaigns. It gets annoying as sh*t.

Last week, I was in my car. I was all happy for god knows what reasons; I was all in a mood to listen to music. Then the most annoying shit happened. There was a Marathi song being played. In the start I didn’t quite get it, then when I paid attention to the lyrics, it was a bloody shiv sena ad. (for all the people who don’t live in India/Maharashtra, shiv sena, BJP, and congress are political parties). Then when that got over, there was a BJP ad, now I was a little annoyed. Then again, a shiv sena ad, then a congress ad, this want on for 45 MINUTES!

Another very irritating thing is, these campaign songs, it feels like it is a repetition of a gif.

 Now we get to incident number 2.

Last Sunday, I got a call from an unknown number, so I picked it up thinking it was someone prank calling me. This is what that annoying man said

“All these years. Maharashtra’s development was in the hands of congress.  The state is so prosperous now again, give us a chance and VOTE FOR CONGRESS,” I replied with a “I am a minor and cant vote. Don’t call me again,” and in the end I disconnect it.

Then again, the same call comes, this time, I got pissed I said, “Who do you think you are? Calling me at odd hours, is this how you all will run this state? By completely annoying and irritating a commoner. This is stupid. you are stupid.

Then I slammed 5the phone. I have temper issues. These people don’t get it, that we are not going to vote for them if they keep shoving it in our face. Do some community work, prove yourself worthy and use the money you use in ads in helping the poor! My suggestions.

Also, now they come to your doorstep to give you pamphlets. Like one day, a man nocked on the door when I was sleeping. I woke up to be greeted by a pamphlet shoved on my face and a stamp of vote for BJP. Just then, another guy from congress came. He told me to vote for congress. Then the BJP guy and Congress guy started having a loud argument on which part is better. I hate that. Go fight on someone else’s door and let me sleep. 

Every billboard, every radio, every newspaper! All elections! But thankfully, today is the last day and it will stop tomorrow onwards…

So what’s your POV on elections…?

VOMMENT

MANAV