Prologue

Kamuro Masumi's Monologue

Betrayal, it mostly occurs within friends or close acquaintances, well duh, of course it does, after all, you can't betray someone who you're not even acquainted with, of course that's not all there is to the cycle of betrayal, after that betrayal you will eventually have trust issues, specially if you were really close to that person who betrayed you, after that someone will try to comfort you and help you pickup the pieces, or so they say, then finally, after gaining your absolute trust and get to know your flaws, you will be betrayed once again, I know, pretty cliche, but it does happen, just like what happened to me that day, ugh, just thinking about it makes me feel weird, well I guess I was also at fault for trusting putting my trust in her, well thankfully he was able to do something about it, but I still wonder why, why did he save me? Why go so far to save someone from the other class? Was it because it was me? If so why? I mean its hard to imagine that, that guy holding romantic feelings, was it because I helped him with that incident? Surely not, well whatever the reason is, I still have to do my best to help his- no, our class, that was the only catch that he gave me, apparently, but after that, another question popped up, 'how did he get 20 million points?', it would be impossible if he asked from the other classes, after all from what I've was that, class B, formerly class C, gave some points to class C, formerly C, in exchange that they help them save Ryuuen, and the one who made all of this happen was that guy, so, how did he get the points? I also doubt the possibility of him asking Nagumo, specially if they don't really have a solid connection and if he also wants to stay in the shadows, there are lots of possibilities, specially if its him, maybe he knows a few senpais? I doubt it, if he was connected to someone in the second year, Nagumo would've known, a senpai from the third years is much more possible, after all, he is acquainted with the former student council's little sister, but something still contradicts that, which is the incident that happen in the last special exam which involved all years, from what I've heard, the older Horikita paid 20 million points to save his secretary, Tachibana-senpai, unless of course, he had more than 20 million, but that possibility wasn't really that high, it also seems like none of his classmates knew how and from who he got the points from, not even Horikita, it seems.

Well for now none of these matters, the important thing is that, I wasn't expelled, even though I moved down from the highest to the lowest class, I believe that this class has the most potential, considering that he helps of course, but still, even though I believe in him and in the potential of this class, that still doesn't mean I fully trust him, my trust in him is only to some extent which is not that high nor that low, only enough for me to not break down if ever he betrays me, for now that amount of trust was enough, after all, we're just trying to reach the top class, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to expel me, after all, the useless ones need to go, the ones who don't carry their own weight falls, just like what happened to Yamauchi, who was also betrayed by her, and that brings me back to my initial question, why me? Damn it, this is frustrating, I get that Yamauchi was useless, but that doesn't change the fact that they were classmates, well I guess if you add the fact that Yamauchi did try to expel him, it wouldn't be surprising, but, there was another choice that he could've made, which was, advancing himself to the higher classes, but yet, he didn't, well I guess he would've been hated for that, not only by his classmates, but everyone who was close or connected to him, but still, was saving me really the best choice? Now a few number of people in his class are either wary of him or just simply hate him, because he chose someone from another class rather than his classmate.

"You're making a very intimidating face you know?" The guy in front of me spoke.

"Its hard to imagine that you, of all people would get intimidated." I replied with a slight smirk.

"I didn't say I was intimidated, I said was that you were making a face that looked like you were trying to intimidate someone." He said in his usual monotone voice and with his "natural" poker face.

The guy in front of me was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the mysterious figure of class D, the one who led class D to their numerous victories through the shadows, seriously who is this guy? Should I trust him? Will he also betray me? I wonder.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what did you guys think? Its short I know that very well but I promise you future chapters will be longer, that's all. 

Thanks for reading!

We don't own anything except the story.