Chapter 1-5

Ayanokouji POV

It's currently 6 A.M., I woke up and felt a little more tired than usual, probably because of the things I've been doing behind the scenes and trying to put up with my two seatmates, for some reason, the latter is much more taxing, everything was now set, all there is to do is to press a few buttons, in a literal sense, but, I'm not going to do it yet, I need to do at the right time so it'll be much more effective.

I do my morning exercise before taking a bath and then eating breakfast, after that, I decided to wait for a few minutes before leaving my room, since being in the classroom is almost the same as staying in my dorm, but, now that I think about it, there is a slight difference, and that is the presence of those two.

~Your favorite time skip. :3~

[Bought to you by Maya-chan

[Bought to you by Maya-chan.]
{Yes, that is what you think it is, that's right, it's lotion. :3}

Ayanokouji POV

It's been about 20 minutes since I finished preparing, I should head to school now I guess, I went out of my room and walked towards the elevator which seems to be coming down from the upper floors.

I waited for it to arrive, after a few seconds of waiting, it stopped on my floor, once the doors opened, there was only one person in the elevator, a rather unexpected individual, she had brown hair and her bangs swept to the right, it was my classmate Matsushita Chiaki, one of Kei's close friends I believe, she didn't seem to have noticed me since she was using her phone, I went in quietly, I was expecting a quiet ride, but she surprisingly talked.

"Do you really like Karuizawa-san?" She asked without looking away from her phone.

"Are you referring to the rumors?" I asked and she nodded.

"Perhaps." Was the only thing that I said.

"Soo, you don't?" She asked.

"I didn't say I did, nor did I didn't." I said, she appeared to be irritated by my answer.

"Ok then, Mr.Mysterious, you know, I've noticed a few things about you." She said.

"Hm? What might those be?" I asked.

"Your scores, more specifically the ones earlier in our year, no, actually even now, I notice them." She said.

"What do you mean?" I try to feign ignorance.

"You've been manipulating them, haven't you?" She said, staring into my eyes.

"How'd you reach that conclusion?" I asked her.

"Well, at first, I wasn't really paying attention, but after you showed your skill at the Sports Festival, I recalled all of your test scores being the same for a long time, all of them were 50, the exact half of 100, which would mean you're either manipulating them or holding back." She said, she seems pretty sharp.