Chapter 1-4

On to where we left off ------->

Ayanokouji POV

"Thanks for coming." I said to the person.

"It's no problem Kiyopon, after all, this is what friends are for right?" It was Haruka who said that, her sentence could actually be taken in both a negative way or a positive way, but whatever.

"Thanks, please come in." I said as I gestured her to go in.

"Sorry for intruding!" She said as she goes in, I close the door and go to where she was, I told her to sit on the bed, which she did, and I sat on my chair.

"Your room is pretty empty Kiyopon, are you a minimalist?" How many times do I have to answer this question?

"Somewhat, anyways, what would you like to drink?" I ask her.

"Hmm? Do you have chocolate?" She asked and I nod.

"Then, I'll take that." She said with a smile.

I prepare her drink, and I remember that Haruka liked spicy food, and I still have some of Tom Yum Kung left, I went out of the kitchen and hand her, her drink.

"Would you like some Tom Yum Kung?" I asked her, and she looked confused.

"Tom yum-what? What's that?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, it's a spicy shrimp soup of some sort." I said.

"Hmm, yeah sure, I guess I'll give it a try." She said and I left to go to the kitchen and grab her a portion.

I returned and hand her the soup and she seemed a little excited, she took a sip of the soup and she looked like she liked it.

"How is it?" I inquired.

"It's great Kiyopon! Did you cook this?" She asked.

"Yes." I said and she continued eating, I decided to just wait for her to finish so that she can at least enjoy the food more.

After a few minutes, she finished and asked for a glass of water, I'm surprised that she didn't need to drink water in the middle of eating it.

"Ahh, that was good, I didn't know you could cook Kiyopon." She said.

"Well, I had to learn so that I can save points." I said.

"Hmm, I see, well anyway, what did you call me for? You could've just come with us earlier you know?" She said.

"Well like I said, I had to meet someone." Although she was the only one I had to meet with, it still wasn't a lie, since I did meet with someone.

"Hmm, ok then." She said, still a little suspicious.

"Well, I just want to ask about Akito." I said.

"Miyatchi? Did he do something?" She asked.

"Ah no, nothing of the sort, it's just he seems like he's not like his usual self today." I said.

"Hmm, that's true, I did notice that he was a little strange earlier today, but why me?" She asked.

"Well, when we formed the study group, it seemed like you and Akito knew each other or at least conversed with one another." I replied.

"Hmm, well, I did talk to him a few times before the study group was formed but, I don't have much to tell you that might not know about him already." She said as she makes a thinking pose.

"It's fine, I still might find something helpful." I said.

"Well ok then, I guess." She then tells me everything she knew about Akito.