Chapter 1-3

Ayanokouji POV

After my conversation with the older Horikita, Sensei, and the other person that I had invited, I decided to head to the cafeteria since we finished earlier than expected, so I still had a little bit of time before lunch ends.

Once I reached the cafeteria, there weren't that many people left, probably because it was almost time, despite that, I still bought lunch and looked for a table, surprisingly I saw a lonely figure of a certain girl, I walked towards her.

I placed my tray of food on the table and sat across the girl, she looked surprised for a moment but regained her composure after a few seconds and she stared at me as if questioning my presence, the girl was class D's recently transferred student from class A, Kamuro Masumi.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her since it was very uncomfortable being stared at while eating.

"Where have you been?" She asked, although, from the tone of her voice it was more like a demand for an answer, I sighed for a moment before speaking.

"I accompanied Akito with something." That was all I said, I thought for sure she'd let the topic go, but she continued.

"I saw Miyake earlier with your other friends though?" What is this woman's deal? 

"Oh, sorry, I should've explained it much better, well at first I was with Akito then I went to talk to Chabashira-sensei about something." After saying that, she stared at me for a few seconds before letting out a sigh.

I was planning to ask her where she went earlier but I fear that she'll say something that Horikita would say to prevent me from questioning them, although I do admit that despite Kamuro almost having the same attitude as Horikita, she still knew her limits, unlike the early Horikita, I guess that's why she was appointed to Class A, the both of them still have their respective differences as a student as well, like, Horikita being smarter than Kamuro, while Kamuro is much more cooperative, well to some extent that is.

After eating quietly with Kamuro, we decided to head to class, we didn't really talk that much, but I found out why she wasn't in the classroom earlier, apparently, it's that time of the month so she had to rush in the bathroom, it was a good thing that I didn't ask her my self, since it was a pretty, sensitive matter I should say? Well, that doesn't matter, at least that explains her mood swings.

~Time skip to the end of classes~
{Classes were very uneventful}

[Yep, its confirmed, you guys are definitely gae, you guys definitely looked at this for at least 2 secs

[Yep, its confirmed, you guys are definitely gae, you guys definitely looked at this for at least 2 secs. and you probably even took a screenshot.]
{No offense to gay or trans people, I respect them very much and you should too.}

Ayanokouji POV

The rest of the day was eventful, I was now heading out of the classroom, the only time when I and Kamuro don't walk together is the end of classes since she has to attend her club, the Ayanokouji Group invited me to go to Keyaki mall, but I said that I'll just try to catch up since I'm planning to meet someone, I'm planning to make a deal with a certain someone who might be able to help me with Akito's problem.