Epilogue

On to where we didn't leave off  ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

Ayanokouji POV

Me, Horikita, and Kamuro were in my dorm, I don't know why they chose my dorm, but for some reason, it's also pretty comforting in a way, probably because I know that I won't get stabbed by anything, they both sat on my bed and I was sitting on the floor, they asked me to explain everything that I did, they said it was the least I could do for using them as cover, I tried to explain that Akito was the only one who knew, but they said they still want to hear it, of course, I wanted to decline but, I couldn't due to personal reasons.

I recall what happened earlier today before this happened

~Flashback to what happened earlier that day. :3~

[Bought to you by the Wamen of COTE in swimsuits

[Bought to you by the Wamen of COTE in swimsuits. :3]
{Just admit it, you probably took a screenshot, or, you stared at it.}

*This is where we left off last Part :3*

Ayanokouji POV

.....The content of the message was,

<<Nagumo Miyabi, the current Student Council President, is trying to frame former delinquents from the 1st years, accusing them of receiving points from the school, privately.>>

It also contained 4 pictures, one of the pictures had a message notification with Nagumo Miyabi written as the recipient, the content of the message in the picture was, <<Don't tell anyone about this.>>

Silence enveloped the room for a few long seconds, no one was moving nor trying to speak, everyone was staring at their phones with wide eyes and open mouths, everyone was shocked,  no one expected the current StuCo. President to do something like that, of course, these could just be treated as rumors, but Nagumo's name will be stained, and considering Tsukishiro, he might even help Nagumo out of this, since he probably knows that it was me who set this up, I looked around the room, Ike was the first one to move and try to talk.

"Wh-what's this?" He said in a small voice.

Everyone looked at one another, after that, chaos unfolded, everyone was confused, Kamuro and Horikita were glaring at me, they probably already figured everything out, Akito had an unreadable expression, he was probably confused and happy at the same time, probably a little mad, considering that he was being framed, just as everyone was trying to take in what they found out, Chabashira-sensei walked in.

"Alright settle down, whatever you received or read from that message please ignore it, the Acting Director Tsukishiro that this was just a form of a joke and that the points received by the people mentioned in the message were just a system malfunction." Sensei said after everyone went to their seats, I didn't expect them to try and cover it up this fast, but that doesn't change the fact that Nagumo's name is stained.