Who tf

"Your a hero." She said internationally groaning. Just what I need, a pro seeing how irresponsible I am. He chuckled again, his honey eyes watching her think with amusement. A big hero wouldn't have the time of day to take me home, no less stay over so he must be local. She thought finishing her breakfast, moving into the kitchen and sitting on the counter, his gaze still on her face.

"Look I just moved to this city 2 weeks ago and still don't know all the local hero's." She said with an apologetic smile, "I'm sure I've seen your work though." She watched as he once again froze, is he really that surprised I don't know him? He must really think high and mighty of himself, She thought sighing.
"(Y/n)..." he said walking over, lightly covering her forehead to check her temperature. Then drew his hand back, looking heavily confused.

"You know most people would be freaking out right now." He said smiling at her confused expression. "You work in the hero department right?" He asked sitting down next to her to be eye to eye. "Yes..." she answered slowly still not knowing what he was talking about. "And your a healer, is that right?" At this she quirked a brow. "I don't remember telling you that." She said as he once again blessed her with his boyish laugh. "Hey I like to do background checks sometimes ok? I needed to make sure you weren't some villain tricking me with gorgeous looks and smooth words." He smirked down at her. "Pfft, right." At this his smile grew wider. "You better cool it on the stalking Romeo," she said leaning into his space. "It wouldn't be the first time I filed a restraining order."

He let out another belly laugh, this time she joined him. Good vibes. (Y/n) thought as they finally calmed down. He gives off  very good vibes. She turned to him again this time huffing. "Alright who are you and why am I supposed to know you." He grinned once again down at her, getting up and walking over to where she sat on the counter. He then cunningly put both his hands on either side of her seat, his fingers inches away from her thighs. He leaned in, this time in her space, trapping her in his gaze as he smirked at her.

Who the fuck is this guy she thought as she felt her cheeks warm slightly, his even breathe fanning across her face. From where she sat, she got a great glimpse of his very-attractive stubble and jaw line. Fuck. She thought as his eyes watch her check him out more. He then leaned in so their cheeks lightly touched. She felt herself bite her lip, as his warm breathe was now in her sensitive ear.

"My names Pro-Hero Hawks."

————————————————————————Sorry it was a short chapter hope you enjoyed!