Sarcastic Remarks OP. (Ajey's POV)

Title ka naam bakwaas hai, haina?

Lekin kuchh idea hee nahi mila :(

Seriously folks, this date and timeline thing are going to be the death of me.
Main apne time se 10 saal aage hee chal rahi hoon.
Waah bisi.

So, just assume that the maahol and all the other things are same as of now (not Covid, you idiots).

Aur haan, jokes, memes, song references and games bhi isi time ke honge.
Toh thoda seh lena plij.

*************************************

(Ajey's POV)

12th April, 2030.
1:32 p.m.

"So....Live-streaming or apni 'special' Ahalya ke saath phone call. Hmm, I wonder what our poor Ajey will choose?", mom said while toying the spoon in her hand.

I choked on my food.
Yash snorted and mom winked at me.

I rolled my eyes upto the ceiling.
Ugh.
Moms and bade bhaiyas koi kasar nahi chhodte aapki lene mein.

It was sunday and I had decided to live-stream today. But I also had to call Ahalya. Bahot time ho gaya tha baat karein.

That is when the universe decided that it was a perfect time to ring my phone.

"Aaya aaya aaya phone aaya.", Yash teased.
I shot him a sharp glance and Yash suddenly got preoccupied with the hem of his tshirt.

"Haan, Ahaan, bol.", I said, still staring at Yash.
He gave me a look as if to say 'Achha, ohh'.

Idiot thought that it was Ahalya.
I wondered if it ever mattered if you are small of grown when your family members tease you with someone of the opposite gender?

"You are at home only, no? Agar yeh kuchh sharat kare then please inform me.", Ahaan said nervously.

"Arey bachhi hai sharat nahi toh kya chup-chap khadi rahegi. Aur koi scene nahi hai yaar. Jab tak rehna chahe reh sakti hai.", I said and hung up the call.

Yeah. Amu was coming over.
For the very first time.
And her mamu and dada were completely flipping out.
I don't know why.
She's a fun child.

Ever since she knew I did gaming and had a huge computer set-up for that, she had begged to come here and play them with me.

Aah, yes, Amu playing online games from such a young age; now, now, Ahalya ko pata chalega toh volcano phatega.
I chuckled at the thought.

After a few minutes, she came and started jumping to see the games.
I told her to wait for few minutes till I talked to Ahalya.
Amu pouted but then went to play with Jimmy.

As expected, Ahalya screamed at the fact that Amu will be playing online games.

"Arey chill re! Koi dikkat nahi hai, I will just show her, usse khelne nahi dunga, theek hai? Aur waise bhi I don't want you to go all, 'tune hee isko bigaad rakha hai' on me.", I said and chuckled.
Obviously, ussne mujhe iss comment ke liye bhi scold kiya.

When we were done talking, I took Amu to my room.
I will show her a game or two and then start the live-streaming.

"Olaf, can I ask you something?", Amu asked while I started my PC.
"Hmm?"

"Do you love Mumma?"

I nearly fell off my chair.

Amayra's directness was something that I both admired, as well as feared.
Just like her mom's.

"I...uhh...I-umm. Well, okay...uhh, how-", I stammered.
Fuck.

She only narrowed her eyes at me.
Oh God, she was only 7 years old!