The Fine Art Of Bullshit. (Mixed POV)

*sighs sadly*
This is the last chapter.

Also, it's very long but, seh lena thoda.

I know some of y'all do comment, but iss baar, just tell me all your final thoughts in the comment section on this book or both the books. It will make me so happy!

*************************************

12th September, 2031.
2:25 p.m.

I gave a quick hug to Ajey as he opened the door, and I went straight into his house.

"Yo.", Amu said to Ajey with a mouthful of granola bar. He returned the same word back.

"So, you do remember the address of this house?", Ajey asked sarcastically.

I sighed. I was super busy with the engagement ceremony that I had absolutely no time to spend with him.

"I know this is sudden, but I came to drop Amu off at yours for a while. Me, Ahaan and Maya are going to the caterers' office and then to the sort things out with the wedding planners.", I said.

"Just when I thought that you will stay here.", he said sadly.

"I am so sorry, Ajey, but I have to go. We will have a day off, I promise. Amu ki exams aa rahi hai, so she can't come with us. Hence, she will study here.", I said as I entered Ajey's downstairs-wala room. His TV showed Netflix's many series and movies. Aunty was sitting just there, reading a newspaper. I greeted her.

The duo entered the room and Amu placed her bag on his bed, followed by Ajey placing himself on his bed.

"Now, I want the 6th, 7th and 8th chapter of maths finished when I come back, okay? And don't disturb Ajey or aunty, just get on with your work.", I instructed Amu.

"But what if I have doubts in sums?", she asked.

"Then wait for me to come."

"Arey, but I can help. Waise bhi khaali hee baitha hoon.", Ajey chirped in and motioned towards the Netflix homescreen.

"Haan toh theek hai. But if she asks a doubt, let her try first, phir help karna.", I instructed him.
"Beta, ruk jaati thodi der.", aunty said as she looked up from the newspaper.
I explained my situation to her.

That's when I saw the huge suitcase beside the dressing table.
Aah, yes.
We were leaving for Ahmedabad in two days; me, Ahaan, Amu, Papa and Ajey, to shop for the upcoming functions. Ajey didn't wanted to tag along, but we all forced him; telling him that he needed a break from all the work stress.

"Itna bada bag? Main mere aur Amayra ke liye literally ek carrybag le rahi hoon.", I said shockingly.
Aunty chuckled.

"Aah, yes, let me explain, please. If you do not know, I am the biggest youtuber in India. People aren't blind like you, my love. They tend to notice who I am, hence I have to camouflage. But tujhe nahi samajh mein aayega, for someone who has been seeking attention all her life, but ain't getting one....tujhe nahi samajh aayega.", he sassed.

My mouth was wide open. Amu was just laughing hysterically. I was just proceeding to throw anything at him when-

I was interrupted by Yash bhaiya.
"Oho, Ahalya madam, itne dino baad?", he said from across the dining table.

"Arey bhaiya!", I said and ran to hug him.
"Lakshay aur main are planning another card game night. Tu aa jaana."
"Bhaiya nahi ho paayega. Thak jaati hoon roz. Kaam aur engagement ki preps se fursat hee nahi milti. Aap log continue karo apna plan. Main phir kabhi aaungi.", I said.