Three

The sick boy awoke as the sound of a door closing echoed through the hall, it had to be Komori, he listened with his eyes close as footsteps neared the bathroom, when they stopped he opened his eyes as a slight laugh left the figure.

"You didn't move?"
Atsumu.
Atsumu came back.

His head snapped up locking eyes with the blonde, in his hands he held a white plastic bag and a guilty look. "I told you I would help you get better Saku." Walking over he crouched down pulling out some cold medicine and pouring it into the little cup before holding it out to Sakusa.

"Here, it'll help you feel better, drink it."
He hesitated before taking it out of the blonde's hand, slowly he drank the medicine making a grossed out face as the bittersweet taste rested on his lips, Atsumu took the cup from Sakusa's hands setting down on the floor next to him, he pulled some pickled plums out of the bag, he noticed the sick boy's eyes glued on them.

"Do you want some?"
"...no"
"Have some Saku-"

Atsumu's words were cut off as he met eyes with Sakusa, a blush rose to his face as he placed some chopsticks on the container. "You know what you can have them!" He felt surprised as a genuine laugh left Sakusa.

"So Montgomery, the person from my neighboring university, is the person who got kicked out of his dorm by his twin brother?"
"WHAT?? Uhm Uhhhhhh, yeah.. WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?"

"You called me Omi, that's what gave it away."

Atsumu moved closer slowly as Sakusa offered him some of the food, his eyes glanced down to Sakusa's lips every so often before he nervously glanced back up making sure the other didn't notice. "Hey Atsu?"

"Hm?"
"Does the person I.. uh that I slept with go to this university?"

Atsumu looked down, he nodded as a response. "Do you know what they study?"
"Why?" Sakusa flinched at the slight anger in Atsumu's voice. "I want to see if I can get close to them, afterall I did kinda let them into my personal space, before them only Komori was the only one who was allowed in here.

"But you don't even remember what happened."
"That's why I want to see them."

Atsumu sighed as he leaned back against the wall and folded his arms. "He has blonde hair, he's in your class, him and his roommate fight a lot, he feels guilty that you don't remember anything from that night, an-"

Sakusa's head snapped towards the door as the sound of the door closing echoed again, getting up he gave Atsumu a 'be quiet' signal before shutting the bathroom door and smiling at his cousin. "Hey Komori."

"Wow, you're up Saku?"
"Yeah, I went to sleep early last night."

Komori squinted noticing a feverish blush on Sakusa's face. "Did you get sick?"
"Uh, yeah."

Sakusa felt miserable now that he was standing, sliding down against the wall he listened to Komori talk about how someone gave him their number while he was working. "Komori?"

"Yeah?"
"What would you do if I got a partner?"
"Like a roommate or-"

"Not a roommate."
A large smirk tugged at Komori's lips, in the bathroom Atsumu listened in on their conversation, he hoped that Sakusa was talking about him though it wasn't likely. He silently freaked out as something on the bathroom counter fell, hitting the ground it made a loud noise. 

"And you ask that because you have someone hiding in the bathroom hoping that I wouldn't notice till before." A sigh left Sakusa as he leaned in towards the hallway. "Atsumu you can come out, but Komori, he isn't who I was talking about."

A cold feeling fell over Atsumu as those words left the boy, fixing his expression he walked out awkwardly with a smile. "Uh hello." Komori looked at Sakusa in surprise, and a slightly disappointed expression before putting on a fake smile. Atsumu knew who Komori was, because he was there.

.....

Atsumu walked around the party, his head felt fuzzy and his lungs felt suffocated, walking outside he sat down taking in the fresh air, the door opened as a boy with black curly hair walked out angrily he plopped down on the stairs, Atsumu stared st him until the other noticed and glared.

"What the fuck do you want blondie?"
"You look really handsome."
'I didn't mean to say that.'

The boy's eyes widened as a blush covered his face and he turned his head, Atsumu moved over to him with a smile, he tucked some of the boy's hair behind his ear. "I'm Atsumu Miya."

"Sakusa Kiyoomi."
He turned his head as he spoke so their eyes met, both were drunk it was obvious, Atsumu noticed the other had moved closer to his. "Why were you mad?"
"My friends and my cousin kinda ditched me and I don't normally like people."

Atsumu blushed as Sakusa rested his head on his shoulder. "Why are you out here?"
"I came alone, but I felt suffocated in there and needed some fresh air."

"People are always suffocating."
Atsumu moved causing Sakusa to look at him with a perked up eyebrow, the two felt sparks as their eyes met, Atsumu moved closer placing his hand on Sakusa's cheek leaning in, their lips connected.

He felt Sakusa return the kiss and it stared to become heated, after a few moments the door opened, Atsumu opened an eye noticing a shocked expression on the person's face before it turned angry. Closing his eyes again he bit Sakusa's lower lip as his hand rubbed his thighs, when he heard the door closed he opened he eye to see the person was gone.

Pulling away he smiled seeing the panting mess of the boy, he moved pressing harsh kisses on his neck. "Ah, wait." Atsumu pulled away with a pout. "Uh, not here, I don't have a roommate we can go there?" The blonde nodded as he intertwined his fingers with Sakusa's and they had left.

....

Awkwardly Atsumu looked at Sakusa with an apologetic look. "Uh I have to go, see you late and make sure you take the medicine." Sakusa waved with a smile as the blonde left his dorm.

After a few hours Atsumu felt his phone buzz seeing it was a text from Sakusa, he swiped off of it, something told him not to answer. It buzzed again, quickly he turned his notification sound off and rolled over in his bed touching his lips, with a laugh he closed his eyes.

"Why can't I tell you it was me? Why is it so hard to tell you?"