Twelve

Laughing, drunken laughter. Sakusa felt warm skin against his, his vision was spun as he silently swore he saw things. His cousin was nowhere to be seen but it didn't worry him, his hands gently pressed against rough skin, Ushijima's skin, he looked into his dark olive eyes with a drunken smile, he didn't know what he was going to do.

Ushijima, still half sober questioned Sakusa's actions, in the living room slept a blacked out drunk by the name of Komori. Why had Sakusa brought him to his room? As the curly haired boy's lips got closer to his, he backed away. 

"Huh?"

"Saku, are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm not dating anyones so why should it matter?"

"I don't want you to do something you'll regret later, especially if it's with me."

"Mn, I wont regret it. Please Ushi?"

Maybe it was him being tipsy, or the way Sakusa gave him puppy dog eyes, but that's when their lips pressed together, he could feel a smile tug at Sakusa's lips before the boy kissed back causing the kiss to become heated.

He felt Ushijima's hands grasp his waist tightly as he was pulled in closer, but the flame had died when the olive haired man pulled away, he felt indecisive, he wanted to do this, but he didn't want to at the same time.

"Ushijima?"
"Lets do this some other time Sakusa, when your not poisoned by alcohol."

The happiness in Sakusa's eyes died as his shoulders slumped. "Yeah, you're right. Let's do it some other time."

......

Atsumu intertwined his fingers with Hinata's, a smile tugged at his lips as he leaned in pressing a kiss against the ginger's cheek, but it fell when Sakusa emerged into his mind, the two moles on his forehead right above his eyebrow, his curly hair that gracefully fell upon his cheeks and forehead.
No, no he can't think of Sakusa anymore, why should he? Sakusa left him. Yeah, he left. He.. Left?..

Hinata froze as tears forcibly fell from Atsumu's eyes, the clear liquid slid down his cheeks landing in puddles upon his hands, he hugged the blonde tightly. "Hey whats wrong? Atsu you can tell me."

"He's gone.. Saku is gone.."
"Yeah I know, you didn't deserve that Atsu."

As the blonde kept crying Hinata grabbed his face. "Look at me Atsumu." As their eyes met Hinata smiled. "It's gonna be okay, I'm here with you!"

.........................................

Years had passed, Atsumu had become a famous volleyball player with his lover and husband Shoyo. Meanwhile on the other hand, Sakusa Kiyoomi; though in college he wanted to follow Atsumu where ever he went, he now found himself as a sponsor for the opposing team that was to face Atsumu and Shoyo.

Through the whole game he sat in the empty hallways with his headphones in, hoping to not come face to face with the blonde and ginger, in his headphones the song 'Don't know how' by Ricky Montgomery blasted in his headphones, he froze as everyone suddenly flooded into the hallways out to the front doors.

Mixed emotions; sad, anger, happiness.. He knew all of those, soon all those emotions had flew out the front door leaving him alone again, at least for another 30 minuets before he froze seeing blonde and ginger hair walk past him towards the front door of the building.

Hand in hand. Their rings illuminated in the light, a slight pain formed in Sakusa's chest as he felt his phone ring. It was an unknown number, he normally ignored them, but he pressed the answer call and pressed the phone up to his ear.

"Baby hotline?"

"Please hold me?"

"I saw you at the game."

"I hope you two are happy."

With that Sakusa pressed 'End' on the call and walked away from the door, catching a glimpse of Atsumu and Hinata finally leaving away from the front door of the building.

"Though I wish I could have what your Shoyo has..."

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I have had writing it, sorry I ended it so soon but It was an amazing ride writing this honestly but like--- Writers block exists and same with school (Sadly but hey hot boy/girl/nonbi hoes summer is soon sooo)
If you liked this book I have a lot more on my account that are also pretty good *wink wink* Okay yeah sorry I'm done-

Anyway,,, I send love to all my readers!!
-Riot