Brave High: 27

our P.O.V

#SongForTheChapter: This Is How We Do by Katy Perry

Caleb. Are you serious? I would rather live somewhere else. After what I heard he did to Tris, I will never look at him the same. He grins at us, "Well I will see you guys in the morning." He says, walking into his room. I dont say a word, I'm speechless. That ass hole.

I look over at Zeke, "I swear if he says another word to me I will not hesitate to murder him." He nods, "I'm on your side, man." He says. "Lets go tell Tris."

*10 Minutes Earlier*

Tris P.O.V

"What the crap are you doing here, Caleb?" I ask, Furious. When he moved into my house a while ago he brought girls home, trashed the place, destroyed my stuff. I absolutley hate him. I shoul have never forgave him. "What are you talking about Beatrice? This is my college." He says, smirking. I lunge at him, wrapping my hands around his neck. "I hate you, so so much." I sob out, Christina wrenches me away from his neck and pushes me out of the way, "Get your ass out of here!" She yells, pushing him out the door, closing and locking it. She comes over to me.

"I'm so sorry Tris." She says, hugging me. I nod, "I'm fine, really. Im just so angry at him." She nods and theres a knock on the door, i swear if its Caleb- Its Tobais! I jump up from the couch and tackle him in a hug, "Hey, babe." He says, kissing my cheek. I look up at him, "Hey whats the matter?" He asks, putting his hand on my cheek. "Caleb." Is all i say before kissing him. I hear Christina making gagging sounds behind me and i smile into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and his go to my waist, Im doing this to mess with Chris. "Guys! Please if your gonna make out go in your room, this is disturbing!" Chris yells, throwing one of the couch cushions at us. I laugh and pull back, throwing the cushion back at her. "Yeah, you will never guess who my roomate is." Tobias says, frowning. "HARRY STYLES?" Christina yells, coming up from the couch. Tobias rolls his eyes, "Nah, its Liam."

"REALLY?" Chris asks, jumping up and down. "No." he answers, she pouts and sits back on the couch. "Who is it?" I ask, looking into his gorgeous eyes. "Caleb." My jaw drops, "Are you serious!?" I ask, he nods. "I swear if he says another word to me, I will murder him in his sleep." he says, closing his eyes. I nod, "Im sorry."

After dinner with the group Tobias takes me out to the ice cream shop - Cherry Berry. Fro yo! I grab a cup and fill it with my two favorite kinds: Sea Salt Carmel and Pecan Cookie. After we get our ice cream we walk across the street to the park, we walk along the pavement paths. "So......" Tobias says, taking another bite of his ice cream. "Thank you - for the ice cream." I say, kissing his cheek. "Anything for you."

We walk until we finish our icecream then we throw it in the trash, but Tobias' misses the trash can. I glare at him, "Sure, I'll get it." I say sarcasticaly. He winks, I grab the bowl and toss it in the trash. When i turn back around Tobias is on one knee holding a ring,

"Tris Elizibith Prior, Will you marry me?"