Christmas Party

Trixie was rudely awoken this morning by dumpster truck at 7 am. Even though she probably should've been getting up at this time anyway it certainly wasn't appreciated.

She got up and went through her normal morning routine of Showering, putting way too much excessive makeup on including fake lashes cause why wouldn't you be extra if you can and finally curling her Long blonde hair into bouncy voluminous curls that frame her face and sit just above her elbow.

Rushing through the doors to her boring yet well-paid lawyer job with an ice-cold coffee in her hands, she ran into the person who seems to make it her mission to annoy the hell out of her every single chance she could get. Katya. Trixie believes that in an alternate universe they would be best friends or maybe possibly fucking because they would be great together if they weren't constantly arguing. She thinks that Katya knows that she may have once in the past a very long time ago had the teeniest tiniest crush on her as Katya seems to tease her all the time with a confident smirk wiped across her face.

Even if Trixie was once interested in her gorgeous athletic body or a shoulder length hair with an uneven bang, she manages to pull off so well she certainly didn't now. The constant years of teasing has shifted her admiration to annoyance so even though she still thinks of Katya all the time it's know about the next snarky comment she could say instead of how much she wants to kiss her cherry red lips till the end of time.

'look who it is! hey barbie' her enemy said to her.

'Shut up and go away. I have an important case and today I'm meeting with my client, so I don't need to be dealing with your stupid comments' Trixie replied in a frustrated tone not willing to put up with Katya bullshit today.

'Sure you don't! I know you secretly adore me and your favourite part of the day it is meeting me' Katya said raising her eyebrows in the direction of Trixie.

She rolled her eyes and pushed passed her despite the fact she had an obvious flustered blush on her cheeks that even her full coverage foundation wouldn't manage to contain.

*later that day*

Trixie had just finished her meeting and was about to go out to get some lunch when a boss's assistant Michelle informed her that she was need in RuPaul's office.

If this was a normal day a rollercoaster of emotions would be flashing through her brain worrying what he could need or if she had done something wrong by mistake but today, she was too tired and over it that the symphony of demonic voices were nowhere to be seen.

She entered the glass doors to be immediately greeted by Katya for the second time today sitting Infront of RuPaul in a black leather seat with a sickeningly sweet smile on her face displaying her perfect white teeth. Her crystal green eyes were clearly showing Trixie that she knew something she didn't, and it wasn't going to be something Trixie liked.

'Hey there Trixie, take a seat.' RuPaul said when Trixie appeared. After Trixie complied ru said 'I'm guessing you both don't have a clue on why I called you in here. Well, I was looking at both your upcoming trials and cases and figured as you both won't be very busy you would be the perfect duo to organise this year's Christmas party!' The news brought a sly grin onto Katya face and made Trixie jaw drop to the ground

'You mean together?! What why!' Trixie stumbled to ru after she got covered her initial shock. Ru knew the real reason why they have been paired together was that the entire office was sick of listening to Trixie and Katya bickering all the time and the amount of sexual tension that is between them which neither of them seem to realise despite the fact that they are supposedly 2 of the best lawyers in New York City. Ru thought this would be a perfect opportunity to make them spend so much time together hoping to edge them towards getting together.