The classroom.

'TRIXIE' is what caused trixies eyes to open on the far from wonderful monday morning. It's second period and she supposed to be paying attention to maths but she gave up even trying after she heard the word trigonometry.

'Trixie, this is the third time this month you have been daydreaming in my class! if it happens again i'll send you to the principle' Her middle aged maths teacher ever so kindly explained whilst glaring her up and down at her almost as if she was disgusted that she had even dared to sleep during her lesson.
'Sorry miss won't happen again' trixie repeated for the third time this month. The only difference this time is that she actually meant it. Going to the principle would result in informing home and she didn't want to have to deal with having her parents on her back, especially her step father.

'Now that trixie had finally decided to join us, welcome your new classmate Katya!' the teacher said sarcastically. Trixie immediately recognised the name katya. She was watching a russian gymnast named katya zamolodchikivo last night doing her floor routine at the olympics and needless to say she was amazed at the talent. However what would Katya zamolodchikova be doing at a high school in the middle of wisconsin USA?! Trixie did however still decided to lift her head to glance at her new peer. It was her??! Trixie was beyond confused but still she wanted to play it cool and act like a normal civililesd human being. She flashed a small smile at the russian after she catches her eyes which was kindly reciprocated by katya.

Katya was wearing a black mid-thigh length dress which had black mesh sleeves. She was obviously wearing a pair of fishnets that looked hot against her slightly tanned legs. She completed the looks with some doc martin's with made her appear to be a tiny bit taller than she actually was. Her blonde shoulder length hair had messy curls that suited her so well with some choppy bangs across her forehead that were evident she did herself. Katya had smudged some black eyeshadow on the top of her eyelid and in her waterline making her look the perfect amount of sultry whilst not looking like a full blown hooker. Her lips had been painted with her signature cherry red matte lipstick which made her blue white teeth some how even whiter.

'katya you can just go and sit down next to trixie at the back there. Might help the girl stay awake' the maths teacher stated. katya once again locked eyes with the blonde barbie as she began to walk across the room. Once she had sat down in the stool next to trixie she whispered a small hi which trixie repricated with a blush flushing her checks but she was almost positive that with the amount of makeup she wears it won't be noted by katya.

*school bell*

'okay then guys that will be all for today. Make sure you complete pages 234 and 235 for next lesson!'trixies maths teachers explained before a stampede of students trampled out of the classroom into the bull pit the call the hallways.

'Urm hi trix, is there any chance i can have lunch with you' katya shyly asked trixie wanting to make sure she wasn't going to be lonely on her first day, but also intrigued to get to know this flawless girl. Katya was well aware that her fame spread to america, but she was hoping that it hadn't spread to this school. But in reality she knew the likely hood of that sinareo being true were very little as she saw the looks on her classmates faces as she navigated the halls this morning. However, she was glad that trixie didn't seem to be aware and is somewhat treating her if a normal person without all her fame, or if she did know, she was glad that she wasn't making such a big deal about it.

'Yeah sure thing katya! I would love for you to eat lunch with me!'
'okay thanks doll! so where abouts do you meet your friends?'
'Oh urm, i tend to eat lunch on my own. You know stay away from all the drama and opinions. I understand if you don't want to eat with me anymore or if you want to eat with some more people to you know make some more friends'
'oh no don't be silly! i would still love to eat with you! that's if you'll still have me of course?'
'Oh yeah definitely! come on if we leave now we might be able to skip the que' trixie ended grabbing katyas wrist dragging her through the school.
Internally trixie was freaking out. The katya zamolodchikova wants to eat lunch with her when she could literally chose anyone form the entire school! that thought was impossible for trixie to wrap her mind around. When they were making their way to the lunch hall, the could feel the stares of the teenagers. Both of them were used to the stares so carried on as if everything was normal.

Once they had both completed there misssion of retrieving food, they sat down in the corner of the crowded cafeteria still ignoring the glaring glaze of the rest of the students. Trixie was picking away at her vegetarian sandwich whilst katya was devouring her way through a salad still finding it hard to adjust from the strict diet she had in russia whilst training.

'hey kat, what class do you have next' trixie asked trying to engage in conversation.
'Urm, i think i have history with mrs tempest. it's says the Cblock ?' katya replied whilst glancing at her timetable.
'No way! i'm also in that class!'
'Great! urm is there anyway you could show me where i'm going' katya asked giving trixie puppy dog eyes.
'Oh yeah for sure! I was planning on taking you even if i wasn't it your class' trixie giggled.
The simple statement made katya feel something strange. Almost nervous but yet still living every second she is spending with trixie. She is making her feel things she has never even thought of before.

*The end of the day*
The two blondes never stopped laughing the entire class! Much to the annoyance of their fellow classmates and their teacher but neither of them gave a shit. They seemed to get each other very well. Despite only knowing each other for a couple hours.
They walked out of the class still giggling with katya still clasping onto trixie hand trying to contain herself with whatever stupid joke trixie just made. Trixie is finding herself forgetting that this is  yekaterina petrovna zamolodchikova a super famous talented gymnast who everyone know.