Chapter 12

Cilicia POV

Jackson's pack house was huge! Extraordinarily huge!
It had an H-shaped design separated into 3 areas. The West Wing, the East Wing, and the Center.
It's also 4 stories high with a big courtyard at the front.
It was beautiful and enormous.

Jackson explained that on the ground floor, the kitchen and dining room took up the entire East wing; the main living room was in the centre, while the West wing sheltered the conference room, his office, and infirmary, among other rooms used for official business.
The entire second and third floors were living quarters for pack officials and warriors. Those two floors also had guest rooms.
The fourth floor was reserved for the alpha's, beta's, and gamma's families. The entire West wing was the alphas, while the beta and gamma share the East wing. The Centre was a common living space for the 3 families.

The alpha's quarters were beautiful. It had 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining and a living room. Each bedroom had its private balcony and the view of each was breathtaking.
I was present in the master bedroom looking around. The length of Jackson's bedroom that faced the balcony was glass with sliding doors. The walls were painted brown and the ceiling was off-white. The curtain was white as were the sheets on the king-sized bed in the middle of the room. All the furniture and doors had a deep brown colour. Three doors were in the room; the first one was a bathroom, which had a rustic theme going on and it also had a jacuzzi. The other two doors beside it were walk-in closets. I didn't even notice that he had brought my luggage in and was standing at the door watching me.
I smiled when I saw him.

"So?"
he hesitated as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Do you like it? Cause if you don't we can change it to your liking."
He was looking a bit nervous as I pretended I was thinking,
"Well..."
I said as I walked toward him.
"I have a question. Why is it that your scent is all over the first bedroom and I can hardly smell it in here? I thought this was your room."

"Uhhmm... well you see... ah..."
he hesitated.

"Well, when my parents retired and moved to their new place, this room became mine, but after I repainted and refurnished it, I kinda still stay in my old room...because I wanted when I moved into this room my mate was also moving in with me."

That explains why everything looks untouched and why both closets are empty. That was thoughtful of him.
"

Really now,"
I asked as I ran my fingers along his chest.
"So is it in your old bedroom you brought all your conquest?"

"What?
No!"
he replied nervously.
"I have never brought a female up here not ever."

Good.
Very good.

"So you're telling me that big cosy bed behind me and the one in your old room have never been christened before,"
My fingers were now inching toward the waist of his pants.

"Yes."
He replied with a mischievous smile.

"I think we should do something about that don't you?"
I asked innocently looking into his eyes as I took hold of his cock.

"You're speaking my kind language Cupcake."
And with that, he captured my lip and made sweet love until late into the night.

It was the break of dawn, and Jackson and I were on the roof waiting to watch the sunrise. I was curious as to why so many tiny lights were up in the mountains. Jackson explained that some unmated warriors live in small cabins right around the packed ground.
He further explained about pack security and perimeter patrol and checks, and surprisingly, there's an underground floor under the pack house. It caters to a dungeon and the security control rooms. Jackson pulled out his phone and logged into something and you could see a live feed from different areas in his territory.
He said that motion-sensitive video cameras were strategically placed around and inside his pack borders. They were infused in the surroundings and are almost impossible to detect and only a few selected persons are aware of them.
Jackson was serious about the security of his pack.