Where did he go?

"Daniel! Daniel!" I called looking around the loft I entered his room. "Hey! Daniel" I said "are you in here?" "Shhh..." Did I hear that or was I imagining, no definitely not I heard that. I turn to exit the room, there he was. "Daniel. Where did you go?" I ask. He look different like someone I have never met. "Do you trust me" he asked again "Aríyonna do you trust me?" "I-I think so" "I never said I wanted sex from you" that's true I felt guilty "I want to know the feeling of being with a man" I said shyly. Did I just say that I was shocked at myself. "But I'm not ready for sex" I finished. "He smile can I help you? But you gotta trust me? He said with a smile. "Okay".

"Can I kiss you?" He asked my heart raced my mind went blank. I just thought (trust him, trust him). With that a noded in agreement. My feet dangled at the edge of his bed, my face lay in his hands he is coming closer. I closed my eye with his lip a warmth filled my body. "Trust me" he whispered. "Okay" I replied with his waist my legs opened. I was nervous but I told him I trusted him. His hand traveled up my  shirst releasing my breast from my bra, my nipples show through the loose fitting shirt I was wearing. He teased me causing me to let out a moan, something I've never done. I covered my mouth in show, he looked up and me pulling my hand from my mouth. "Don't hold back Aríyonna I want to hear your beautiful voice" he said in a husky tone. My body burns a feeling I never known. I lay lost in the moment he has now removed both he and I tops. Leaving my breast exposed, he skin on mine feels amazing. His warm hand is filled with my breast, he kisses me repeatedly. "Daniel!" I call out I feels as if I'm on cloud nine. His soft lips on my breast caused my to go crazy. Things began to heat up, I felt Daniel pull away. "Sorry I got carried away" he said walking to his shower. "You didn't hurt.... me" I yelled quietly.

-1 week later.

I've been think of Daniel alot since that day. I haven't seen him either, should I go to him, But say what? It's to weird I don't know.

I walked to the mail box, still thinking of him. "Hey have you seen Mr. Lee?" I ask the desk officer since his view is to the mail boxes. "Oh Daniel lee, yeah I see him everyday. That guy is a workaholic. I see him first thing in the morning and really late at night. Is something the wrong" "Oh no I just don't see him much that's all" "yeah he can be a shy one haha with those looks he is waisting, he doesn't even date" huh is that so "well I have to go now" I said with a smile. " See you around little lady".

Going through my mail I notice I had his phone bill. I went to his house to return it, knocked on the door but no answer I can here xiu barking. I'll wait for him to come home. I sat outside his door, waiting for him. "Aríyonna, hey wake up" oh no I fell asleep, how embarassing. Oh it's Daniel an I dreaming? I smiled "Daniel it's you" he carried me inside. "I missed you, I missed you" I couldn't think of anything else to say. I just knew I wanted to be with him.