Thinking.

-Morning
Daniels POV~

Waking up to Aríyonna's figure in my arms made me feel complete, a feeling I hadn't cared for before I'm now enjoying. I watched her sleep for a while the peeking sun caused her skin to glow, she looked amazing. Although I didn't want to end this moment Aríyonna and I have work this morning. She began tossing and turning, folding her face into my chest. "Goodmorning" I said rubbing my finger through her curly hair "It's time to wake up" I continued "I don't want to" she cried like a baby, in fetal position her back facing me. Rubbing her back I tried one more time "Love, we both have work let's have breakfast together". I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast 10 minutes later I felt the grip of Aríyonna's tiny arms around my waist "goodmorning" she whispered. "Here, I made you some tea with a little honey" I said hand her a white mug filled with tea. she watched me move around her kitchen it made me feel a little nervous I tried to hide it, I don't know why I'm feeling this way. "what is it" I eventually had to ask, she giggle before saying "you're comfortable" I hadn't notice, but I guess she's right I was comfortable with Aríyonna I always get this comfortable feeling. After eating I had to leave prepare for work so I said my goodbyes.

Work Aríyonna POV
At work I was a little destracted by the night I had with Daniel, I was feeling completely embarrassed I tried to hide it this morning, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. Being around Daniel caused my body to heat, but I don't feel ready my body was going against me. The way he moved about the kitchen the muscles in his arm I don't want to seem completetly losed when we do come to that point if we get to that point. I though we expressed our feelings for each other we still haven't put label on what we are. 'what am I going to do, I didn't want to stop seeing Daniel not like he will let me, but what to do.
That night when Aríyonna returned home to a note on her door "Hello love I made dinner come to my place -Daniel" she smiled removing the note and headed to Daniels loft. Daniel open the door he stood wearing a black apran, white shirt and grey sweat his hair was still wet he must just took a shower. "hey" "hello, Aríyonna. how was your day" he said with a smile heading into the kitchen. I removed my shoes and coat and followed "It was destracting mmmm the food smells so good. Aríyonna leaned against to the counter Daniels back to her, she watched him chop veggies, boil rice and cut beef into thin slices. Aríyonna was so drawn to him, her body heated "what is it, your looking at me again" Daniels voice broke the silence, Aríyonna jump startled "huh uhm nothing I was" before she can finished Daniel was facing her as he stepped closer she stepped back until she couldn't. Aríyonna was push against the counter her throat became dry Daniel lifted her off the floor and placed her on the counter. standing between her legs face to face this caused Aríyonna heart to race and her face was filled with innocents, Daniel liked when she got this nervous he giggled "calm down I'm not going to do any thing" "oh okay" she was relieved, "but what are you thinking about" he asked moving a loose strand of hair from her face. "I'll tell you later promise" Aríyonna said brushing her hand across his face.

Daniels POV-
While eating dinner the rain began to pick up and I can see the worry in Aríyonna's eyes "love, you can stay here if you want". She looked up "Thank you and you notice, how embarrassing" "no it's cute" this was one of the things I liked about her. "Aríyonna we're a couple now, you can come here anytime you want" I said with a smile before lifting from the table. 'Did I really just say that, is that what she want?, Alot of thoughts was going through my head and it didn't help that Aríyonna was being quiet. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I headed to my bedroom where I found Aríyonna sitting legs folded in one of my shirt she said in a timid tone "did you mean it?" "did I mean what?" I said "you know... the thing you said at the dinner table" "hahaha of course I ment it, what?  you don't want-" "no no I do" she cut me off. I was so happy I lifted her off her feet giving her the biggest hug she giggle "ok put me down lets sleep" "goodnight baby, I said kissing her before turning of the light "goodnight" she replied.