Chapter 4: Rescue

When Sylvia got home she started to prepare for the upcoming war. The war against her and the vampires.

First thing she did was get changed She changed into a plain black t-shirt with a leather jacket and leather shorts. Then she tied her hair up in a ponytail and pulled out the weapons bag. She knew that her dress may be wonderful but there was no way she would be able to fight in it.

That was when Aliana got home. When she saw Sylvia her body felt like ice. "I thought you weren't supposed to get involved" She stated bluntly "Your dad told me to not let you go to war........"

"I don't care, I'm going." Sylvia interrupted but Aliana was persistent.

"He told me not to let you go to war on your own. I don't know why you want to declare war but you do so I will fight by your side. No matter what." Aliana said. Then unexpectedly Sylvia hugged her.

Once Aliana was geared up in similar clothes they sat down to talk tactics. They decided that they would need numbers as that was by far the only way they would win.

"We need to see if the Lovely's will help and Kendal." So then with that Sylvia was on the phone to Jade Lovely.

"Hello, this is the Lovely residence."

"Jade, its me"

"What is it now?" Jade said taking a deep breath. She knew Sylvia to well.

"Well, erm, we're sorta heading to war. You and James wanna come?" Sylvia said bluntly.

"Sylvia, do you want a repeat of last year?"

"It's different this time I'm prepared."

"If we say no will you stay at home?"

"No"

"10 mins then"

"Thank you!"

"See you in a moment"

Sylvia already had three people backing her up. This was new. She had only ever truly had one. I will get Maria and Sophie out. No matter what.

"Got it " Aliana exclaimed.

"What?" Sylvia responded confused.

"Louis Night"

"You've lost me."

"He is a vamp. He helped your dad find you in the warehouse.

"Right." Sylvia was worried now how did Aliana know Louis Night.

"We have to meet him on the way to the tunnels. Him and his sister will be there."

"His sister?"

"Yeah, she goes to the university. Her name is Ashely."

"Ashely is Louis sister?"

"Yeah..........."

Then their conversation was cut short by a knock on the door. Sylvia opened it to see Jade and James there on the doorstep.

Then they all headed off to meet Louis and Ashely. Sylvia thought that the silence was unbearable until she remembered the cries and screams off hell and thought that silence was actually a lot better than that.

"The coffee shop. Seriously?" Sylvia gasped she thought they would meet in an ally or something. Everyone else thought that she was confused but the truth was she was scared. She was in the dark going to meet a vampire. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

They walked to the entrance. Sylvia wondered what they looked like to any civilians. Did they look scary? Mad? Or did the people not care? That was when she saw Louis Night standing in the doorway. But it still shocked her to see Ashely with him. Then Sylvia recognised him. He had been there. He had watched her being tortured and he had only looked hungry through the whole time.