Chapter Eleven

Kim's Point Of View.

I walked back to my car and texted Chase to tell him to bring Grace back home. I was really pissed by the fact that Aaron would read my message without my permission. As if my things concern him. That asshole. But he was a cute, Handsome asshole. I liked how he would pulled him closer to him. I shook my head and started the engine. Then I remembered that I was still wearing the blue dress. It was really cute. I took a deep breath and called Grace.

"Where are you?' she demanded.

"Are you still at the store?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, why?" she asked and I sighed in relief.

"I kinda stomped out of the store without paying the dress" I explained and I groaned when I heard her burst out laughing.

"I'm going to pay it dumbass" she said and continued laughing.

"Grace!" I whined. "Stop laughing" I said and she laughed harder.

"See you later" she said and ended the call. I drove home and rushed to my room. I had two hours to get ready. I wasn't the type of girl who would take hours to get ready. I decided to put on my denim short and a tank top which showed my belly piercing. I put the dress on my bed and went to living room. I was alone at home and I decided to seize the moment to watch a horror movie. I took a packet of chocolate cookies and put on a movie. I sat on the couch and started watching the movie. It was really scary and just as the ghost was about to appear,someone knocked on the door making me groaned. I lazily walked to the door with a scowl on my face. I hated when people would interrupt me when I was watching a movie. I opened the door and the scowl grew bigger when I saw Aaron.

"What do you want?" I asked and he gave me a smile.

"Hello to you too" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and started the close the door but he pushed it back open. "I wanted to apologize" he quickly said.

"Good" I simply said and tried to close the door again. But he pushed it and walked in. "Get out!" I snapped and glared when I saw him walk to the couch.

"Chase told me to wait here" he simply said and sat on the couch.

"And I'm telling you to go" I said back and he simply rolled his eyes.

"Are you that scare that you would throw yourself at me if we're in the same room?" he asked teasingly. I scowled.

"I just don't want to go to jail for murdering you" I said giving a sweet smile and watched as his smile disappear.

"When will you stop being so rude?" he asked and pulled out his phone out of his pocket.

"When you'll stop being a jerk" I retorted.

"I apologized for earlier" he explained.

"You read it, right? So shut up" I said.

"Why don't you want people to know that you're a model?" he asked as I sat on the other side of the couch and watched him intently.

"Why are you dating Brittany?" I asked knowing that be wouldn't answer.

"You know" he started as a smirk formed on his face. "I'm starting to think that you're jealous" he continued and I scoffed.

"you wish" I retorted and he nodded. He stood up and walked to me. I tried not to look at him, ignore him and watched the television. His face was suddenly really close to mine.