Little miss witch

Serenity let her brown eyes roam around the room, a cold and bored glint in them. Not a good mix…at least not for her or anyone that she has put her mind up to doing. One hand rested on her hip on top of the black silky dress, the other holding a glass of champagne. A little smirk curled on her lips as she saw Damon come in to the room, an angry expression on his face; his icy blue eyes scanning the room. 

When their eyes locked she arched an eyebrow and turned around after a few moments, walking away and swayed her hips a little more than usual just to tease him. Her brown hair were dancing around her shoulder as she turned her head and gave him a flirty little smile; her eyes scanned his…oh so sexy body as he moved closer to her. Secretly she admired him…he was stronger…meaner…sexy.

Damon growled and walked after her when she turned around to watch him. This girl was driving him insane just by looking at him. He stopped at her side and grabbed her arm, both in a rough, yet gentle way starting to drag her along. No matter what…after this night she wouldn’t be in his life anymore. He would be free…From her…and he had mixed emotions about just that…He still loved her…but also hated her so much for her splitting him and his brother.

Serenity giggled as he lead her up the stairs one of his strong arms around her waist. She knew she wanted to trust him, but she was careful…She would never trust anyone around here.  It was Mystic Falls…people easily died around here.

They walked in to a room and he let her go, as she walked in to the center of it and turned on her heel. She saw him hold a stake and tilted her head to the side, her eyes searching his face with new interest. “You really believe you can kill me?” she asked and walked closer, her eyes getting a slightly darker look to them.

He shook his head “No” and looked down at her, as he was slightly higher even if she used heels. She winked an eyebrow about to say something while trailing a finger down his cheek, but then sensed someone else in the room. “But he can” Damon pointed out and twirled her around holding her pinned to his body. Serenity looked straight in to Stefan’s green eyes, for the first time in a really long time, fear strike through them.

She growled and hit her head back, hitting Damon’s face with every supernatural strength she had. He groaned and let her go, holding his hands over his face in reaction of the pain. Even if vampires didn’t feel much pain…they did when a much older vamp did something like that.

She gave Stefan a sadistic smile and blurred over to the door thinking she could just run away from this. She couldn’t get through it though and hit the invisible wall, her eyes darkening, her fangs coming down from her gums and veins danced under her eyes. They locked her inside? With them? And they were gonna kill her?

She hissed and in a blur she turned around, catching the stake that was aimed at her heart. She threw it back at Stefan almost hitting him in the heart, but he ducked away. “It’s not nice stabbing people in the back” she growled and in a blur she had him pinned to the ground, straddling his hips, her strong grip around his neck preventing him to get much oxygen in to his body.

Damon growled and blurred over, hitting Serenity so she flied of Stefan and over the couch. She stood up in a fast blur and gave Damon a teasing grin, running a hand through her hair. “What?...you can’t handle to see me with someone else?” she asked while tilting her head and felt a stake fly in to her stomach. She gasped and pulled it out just as she got one in her back.

She screamed out in pain this time, as she tried to get it. Damon dragged it out after a few moments and then pinned her arms down and Stefan came closer, almost hitting Serenity’s heart with it.

“Stop!” The three vampires heard and their head snapped to the door opening. “You’re hurting Elena…Everything you’re doing to her, is happening to Elena…you can’t kill her, it will kill my sister” he yelled and then slowly started to talk more normal. The two male vampires looked at him and then back at Serenity, Damon letting her go like he’d burned himself on hot iron.

She gave Jeremy the evils and then turned on her heel and looked at Damon and Stefan, a smirk on her lip. “mmm…I guess you aren’t the only once with a witch on your side” she said and then arched one of her dark eyebrows while tilting her head to the side. “And something tell me that my witch it better than your witch” she added with a silent laugh, walking closer to Damon, trailing a finger across his chest and then walked beside him and sat down in the couch, the stake Damon just had in his hand now in her hand. She looked at it while twirling it around and then looked up at the two of them.

“So…you were going to kill me tonight?” she asked while tilting her head to the side, her eyes lingering on Damon, then shifted her gaze over to Stefan while she tilted her head to the side, a pout on her blood red lips.

Stefan growled and clenched his fists on his side. “And it would have succeeded if you didn’t…have this connection to Elena” he said while narrowing his eyes at the stake in her hands. Serenity giggled and stood up while looking at him.

“Just a little more pressure…” she trailed of at the end and dragged the stake over her palm, drawing a bloody stripe. She looked up at Stefan…”Give me the moonstone” she said while her voice was cold as ice, her eyes hard as stone.

Stefan saw her draw the line in her palm and took a breath. “No…Katherine…I mean Serenity, I won’t give it to you…You are a selfish bitch…why do you even care for the moonstone?” she said and asked while pressing his lips together, wondering of how Elena was doing after all this. But he couldn’t give her the moonstone…he knew things would end up bad.  

Serenity growled and held the stake up in front of her stomach. “This…is really gonna hurt” she said with a wicked smirk. She pushed the stake in to her stomach and groaned as she slowly pulled it out. “Poor Elena…not vampire heeling yet?” she asked while licking her lips, the wound healing.

Stefan’s eyes widened as Serenity stabbed herself in the stomach. He couldn’t believe she did it…

Damon watched her, but really didn’t know what to do. He had feelings for Elena…but his heart was Serenity’s. No matter what happened to him, it would always be her.

Stefan growled and tried to run through the invisible door, knowing Elena would be dead in a few minutes if she didn’t get vampire blood in to her system.

Damon growled and pinned Serenity to the wall, his eyes glaring in to hers. “mmm…I love this position” she giggled while playing with his tie her eyes meeting his. He growled again and turned away from her stalking over to the other side of the room.