-28-

Soarin: Hey, Dash! How is my favorite girl in the world doing?

Rainbow: Ugh, she was right.

Soarin: What? 🧐

Rainbow: Nothing, Clipper. Nothing to be worried about. What's up, Soarie? 😜😂

Soarin: Your gorgeous hair, Dashie ;)

Rainbow: The heck is wrong with you today? You're weird, but okay, thanks. I know my whole body is awesome 😎💙

Soarin: How was your training? Your mother is amazing! 😂💙

Rainbow: Shut up! My parents are AWESOME. Don't bother me, pie boy 😑

Soarin: Okay, okay, Dash. Just messing with ya.

Rainbow: Where are you? I thought we were supposed to see a movie with Flash and Sunset 🧐

Soarin: I just needed to tell you something first, Dash, hehehe.

Rainbow: Go ahead! I'm listening, buddy! Reading. Whatever!! Tell me about it 😜😊

Soarin: You do know I like you very, very much. I mean, I care about you a lot and I think you're awesome in every single ways possible, right?

Rainbow: Yeah, uh, that's true and logical, Soarie.

Soarin: Well, and I... miss you very much since we're not in the same school and all. Let's just say I keep thinking about your magenta eyes all day and the way you would "oh my gosh" while widening them when you're surprised is the cutest thing ever.

Rainbow: Yeah... you shall go on, you're scaring me, hehehe...

Soarin: You're strong and loyal and I've realized that I don't like you as a good friend. I love you, Rainbow. I love you more than anything else and I want you to be mine, I mean not in a weird way!! Just... I want you to be my girlfriend, you see?

Soarin: I've probably made a mistake...

Rainbow: What the heck is wrong with you?! We are friends and nothing more! Ugh, I don't see you as... I mean NO! I'm sorry but I have to get going, see you tomorrow. I need some time alone. That's crazy! Ugh.

Soarin: Rainbow?

Soarin: Dash?

Soarin: Come on!

Soarin: Shoot...