Protection from You [ONESHOT]

Promp (or Request?) given by one of my discord friends, Miggs! Promp (or Request?) is above

~~~~

Grian messed up, now his life was at stake. His allies had a risk of dying, but they were brave. Brave to win. One of them was Welsknight, a sworn bodyguard who swore to protect Grian at any costs.

"Alright!" Grian slammed his hand on the table, gathering everyones attention. "We are attacking the STAR team, are you all ready?" He boomed out. A "Yeah!" was yelled out by his fellow allies, feeling determined to win. Grian looked out at the window and he could make out a person, Doc. If he could see his face right now, it would be terrifyng.

"To the bubble elevator!" Grian pointed to the bubble elevator, one by one, his allies went down the elevator and got what they needed. Wels was left behind with Grian. "Lets go." Grian remarked, going down the bubble elevator with Wels following him.

The STAR team started to attack, traps laid out betwen the battlefield. Grian hoped this was a  mere "capture the flag" game, but no. This was serious. Grian got his important stuff, same with Wels, equipping both their armor. Then they finally ran out to the battlefield, with Wels in front of Grian.

Many flaming arrows were shot, a lot of people got hurt. No deaths yet, thankfully. The STAR team was not holding back, they were pushing the G-Team to failure, to lose. Wels did a great job protecting Grian.

A flaming arrow shot out of nowhere, hitting Wels in the cheek. He hissed and quickly pulled the arrow out. "Wels, you okay?" Grian worriedly asked, he handed him a healing potion which Wels drank right away. "Im fine, are you hurt?" Wels asked.

"Im fine, now come on now. We gotta sneak up on them" Grian said, They dodged dangerous traps, arrows and potions. The battlefield was a mere death trap. Using a few blocks, Wels bridged to the STAR base and signalled Grian to come. They both scaffolded in a high enough place and broke the wall using a pickaxe, after mining a bit, they were inside.

Wels was the first to go through, then Grian second. Wels held his sword out, looking for any dangerous enemies. They were both wandering in this unfamiliar place, sneaking around to kill someone. Grian wandered and walked first in a big room, it was strangely empty.

Wels peeked at the ceiling and dreaded what he saw, dispensers, aimed right at Grian. "Grian, watch out!" He lunged forward and pushed Grian away. Then, the dispensers shot out a lingering potion of the Turtle Master, slowing Wels extremely. Then, the familiar hissing sound of a TNT block, was dispensed. Grian was about to save him until someone was held him still

"Where do you think your going, Grian." Doc's forceful grip was strong and Grian couldnt bust out. He was forced to watch Wels to die.

Wels looked dreadful, he swore to protect him. Now Grian was probably gonna die from Doc, then. The TNT all around him exploded.

Wels blew up.

"NO-" Grian burst out in a flash, tears were spilling and Doc put a hand around Grians mouth. "Tch, tch, tch, silly Grian.." Doc whispered in Grians ear, it was chilling. Grian was struggling to get out.

A blade was pointed at Grians throat, with the tip nearly touching the skin. "Don't move." Doc ordered. Grian stopped struggling like a worm, he was helpless and tears were going over his cheeks. Doc unclamped his hand from his mouth. "Before you say anything, I won't hesitate to stab you right now."

Grian was terrified. "Surrender and you will serve under me..." Doc pushed the blade lightly at Grians throat. "or die"

Grian was helpless, he was clueless on what to do.

Tears were still spilling down, as Wels body was blown up on the floor, making a horrifying scene.

Through stutters and tears, he said "S-s-surrender...."

"Surrender it is!"

Aftermath.

Grian and his allies were forced to do labor, If they retaliated they would been killed upon sight. Griam sighed, carrying a heavy shulker box full of valuable gems and materials, bringing it up to the surface. He was tired, his hands were trembling. He looks malnourished and skinny.

Wels death affected him so much. Grian slipped up and fell, dropping the shulker box, spilling some minerals out. "Come on, cant you guys work harder?" Xisuma laughed out and threw a rock at Grian.

This was their life now. No escape with endless labor.

~~~

768 words.