Chapter 2: The common room

Just a normal evening in the slytherin common room,I was hanging out with Blaise,he was helping me with homework until I heard Malfoy calling my name.I was already annoyed by the fact that i have to talk to him. "Evans,come here!" says Malfoy with angry voice. "What do you want?" I replied. "Listen,stupid Snape put us together in group for potions,I just want you to know that this doesn't mean that we are friends"
"And you called me to tell me this like i didn't already knew?Besides don't worry I never even had the thought of becoming friends with you.." I replied while watching his face turn red from anger.I turned around and went back to Blaise.I couldn't believe that I have to deal with him.And also I didn't even know that I was in group with him cause Snape barely talks to me.Honestly he is kinda strange...A lot of kids are afraid of him and they don't like him.But I think that he is genuinely good person.When I went to sit next to Blaise,he didn't say anything,he just looked me at me and grabbed my hand. "Don't stress about him...It's Malfoy,what did you except?" and honestly it's true.I can't keep being same to him as he is to me,or otherwise we are going to kill each other.I had to come up with something that will definitely make him question his attitude but without him thinking that I am sucking up to him. "Mia,you hear me?" said Blaise while snapping his fingers in front of my face.I didn't even realised that I didn't respond anything to him.
"Yeah,thank you but we should really go back to studying instead of talking about Malfoy"

...
time passes by and as I am listening to Blaise explaining me Charms my head starts feeling heavy.I was too tired to listen to him,I places my head on his sholder and started to fall asleep...Suddenly I felt a warm hand around my waist.I started to wake up but as I opened my eyes I saw Blaise picking me up. "Sleep Mia,don't worry" he told me as he was carrying me to my dormitory.I couldn't be more grateful for having friend like him.