Chapter 6: The restricted section

It was already late enough when I came back to the common room,everyone was in their dorms which was perfect.I got to my dorm quietly and grabbed invisibility cloak and headed right to the library.

As I got there unnoticed I was looking for restricted section and found so many beautiful books.But I wasn't alone.Mr.Filch was guarding the restricted section and I had to be very careful.I searched for the books that could help me.The only one that could be useful was about the dark magic and most powerful dark wizards.As I was leaving i found on the table book of potions,which was pretty small and I decided to bring it to my dorm.

~short time skip~

I got back to my dorm,I was so lucky that nobody saw or heard me.I got under my covers and casted lumos so i could read the book.

Advanced potion making...hmm why would potions book be in restricted section?That's strange.As i opened the book on the first page it said ,,this book is the property of the half-blood prince" who the hell is half-blood prince?
Book itself is nothing special but it had a lot of notes.I need to bring it to Hermione to see it.

The other book was about dark magic and most powerful dark wizards.Grindenwald was the second most powerful wizard which Dumbledore fought,but the first one was Lord Voldemort.He died when he casted a spell on a boy which backfired cause of mothers love.The mothers name was Lilly Evans.
I remember mrs.Ollie telling me that I have the last name as the woman who he loved the most and she was killed by a dark wizard.This must be her.It says that only her son survived which left him a mark on middle of his forehead..and his name was...Harry Potter?!