Night One

This is my first night on the job. Yes, I am a noob at the way Taco Bell works, but I think I get it.
I take a look around the cameras, and feel really uncomfortable. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm nervous.
It's about 1 AM and I'm starting to hear noises. Sounds like the kitchen. Better go check it out.
When I arrive at the kitchen, a gut wrenching feeling pops up in me, as I look around. Something isn't right.
It's 2 and nothing was in the kitchen. I walk back to the office, and there was, umm, something different, I could say. A taco was on my desk. I don't know where it came from, or I'm just oblivious. It was probably there the whole time.
I decide to eat it. I put the hot sauce on and bite into it, only to discover the hot sauce was blood. I thought I bit my tongue, so I kept eating it.
It's now 4, and I was getting really scared. I just wanted the night to end. I look on the security camera, and see a taco on the floor of the dining room. It looks like the janitor forgot to pick it up. I was about to go pick it up, when it scooted along the floor and turned around. I saw its black, dead eyes, and I screamed. Luckily, it was 5:55 when that happened and I was just five minutes away from my shift. I was finally done with my first night on the job.