BEST FRIEND GETS LIP INJECTIONS!!

3rd person POV

You were sitting down near the pool. And you see Alex with his camera as usual. Then paper climbs a ladder to go to roof to jump. Then Michael grabs you in bridal style and hold you in his hand. You whispered his ear.

"Why are you holding me?" I asked him.
"Because one your looking hot as fuck and two paper was about to jump and I didn't want you to wet honey." He said.

You gave a sweet kiss on cheek. Then he puts you down. Then paper jumps and other members and Michael rate his jump.

—Alex Vlog—

"So I'm taking Michael somewhere and we have y/n tag along with us, since if you haven't know both Michael and y/n are dating." Alex explains.

Your boyfriend had a mask on his eyes and he asked Alex something.

"Where's the camera?" He asked Alex.

"Right there." He told him.

"I can't because I'm blindfolded." Michael told Alex.

Alex laughed.

"I'm so excited!" Michael says

You and Alex laughed.

—Next clip—

"Alright Michael, y/n is gonna take your hand and lead you where we are going." Alex tells Michael.

Then Michael takes you hand and get out the car. He takes his hand and he then just hug around you.

"Okay couple goals!" Paper said.

"Shut up Paper" I said

Then we got in front of the building. I let go of Michael.

"Okay Michael take your blindfolded off." Alex says.

"It's a building..." Alex said

"Did you buy it?-" Michael asking.

"We are getting lip filler" Alex tell him.

Michael gets happy and jumps up and down while Alex laughed. Then you all walk-in the building. Then they greeted you a room where they put a gel on Michael lips

"Oh you'll fucking feel it, oh god I got it on my tongue. How long?" Michael says

While Alex laughed at him.

"No,no,no-" Michael says to paper who tried to get close to Michael lips.

"I just licked it too..." Paper said

And it silent for a bit before Michael spoke.

"Oh god." Michael said

And Alex laughed. Then they came in. You stand back away.

"Can I see how big the needle is?" Alex asked.

Then one of them hands him the needle and Alex laughed. Then the woman injected the filler in Michael lips. His lips were bleeding and was in pain. Then after his filler it was paper turn since they convinced him to do it. Then you guys go back home. You went into you and Michael room. Michael followed you.

Your POV

"Baby!! Babe!" Michael called you.

"What Michael?" I asked

"I want my kisses..." he said

"Michael you have lip fillers, I can't kiss you." I said

"But I want to kiss you." He pouted.

I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"After when your lips aren't swollen anymore babe." I said to him.

"Fine, but can I get kiss on my cheek at least." He asked

I kiss his cheek and he left pouted and I laughed.

—Later that night—

I was sitting in our bedroom when chase walk in.

"Hey chase what's up?" I asked him.

"I just needed advices." He said

He sat next to me on the bed.

"Sure, what the problem my favorite e-boy?" I said with my favorite nickname I gave him. He chuckled.

"Well, I liked this girl for a while and I dating someone..." he answered.

"Umm,...Chase aren't you dating Charli?" I asked him.

"Yea, I know it just...-" he said before I interrupted him.

"Let me guess the hate between both of you? And you just want to be friends?" You said

"Yea, I can't stand the hate anymore..." he said and he looked like he's was gonna cry.

I pat him on the should and lay my head shoulder. I really couldn't do anyone more than that since one I have boyfriend and he still has a girlfriend who is a good friend of mine.

"So who's this girl you said you umm...'Like' "I asked him.

"Well she has y/h/c and she has y/e/c and the beautiful smile." He answered me.

Why does that sound familiar?

"Okay well I just say talk with charli about everything and just wanted to be friends and try to have talk with this mystery girl and see how she is." I told him" I told him.

"Thanks y/n, i really have a good friend." He said and gave me a hug. I hug him back. Then we pulled away and he left happily.

Then after a few minutes, My boyfriend came back. He lay next to me.

"What's wrong bubs?" I asked him.

"I can't kiss you..." he said with a frown.

"I want to kiss you too but your lips are swollen, so no." I told him.

"Fine but can we at least cuddle?" He asked.

"Yes.." I said

And he immediately came lay with me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Night love..." he said

"Night bub..." I told him.

—————————————————————

A/n; Ummm 🤔... Wonder what was chase mystery girl was? But forgot about that...Anyways the thanks for 521 reads !!!❤️❤️

See you in the next chapter... I also take requests!!