BEST FRIEND TRIED TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!! AND BREAKUP!!!!!!

Your POV
We were coming back from dinner. I didn't go with the other in Alex car since it was full. So I brought my jeep. I was following Alex the whole time when I noticed Michael was left behind. I drove where he was.

"You need a ride babe?" I told him.
"Aww, baby I can't believe you didn't forgot about me not like the others." He said

He got into the car and you drove to see Alex parked. You parked behind him. And Michael comes out of the car to confront them about it.

-Alex Vlog-

"Did you guys actually remembered me?" He told him.

As Calvin grab him behind him and started to dragging him. As the other laughed at them. Then Michael, Calvin and paper were kicking the bushes. Then all the sudden...Michael went running. His pants were down.

"Let me smack that ass!!" Patrick yelled at him
"Oh my god! Did you have fun tonight Michael?" Alex asked Michael.
"I'm never drinking again." He answered him.
Alex laughed.
"How does y/n keep up with you?" He asked him. And Michael just answered i don't know.

Then Michael got into your jeep and you guys drove to the hype house.

-Cuts|At Jake Paul House-

You and Michael were watching as Alex was in jake Paul racer. As they were explained what he said do if they was flip. And then Michael grabs you to get out of the way. And it also his way that he want to hold you.

"Holy shit-" he said before you interrupted him.
"Hey no swearing!" You told him.
"I'm sorry baby." He said and gave you a kiss.

You and Michael had a bet to see who have less to saw curse words this month and clearly Michael couldn't keep his mouth shut.

-Cuts|In Alex car-

"Michael teeth fell out-" Alex said as Michael puts his tooth on Kouvr hair.

"Did you just put your tooth in her hair" Alex asked him.

"I did..." Michael told him.

As Kouvr shakes her hair and knocks the tooth onto Alex lap as you laughed.

"Do you like big dick?" Michael Alex Kouvr.

"I like Alex's." Kouvr answered him.

"Are you hitting on my girlfriend while you have girlfriend?" Alex told him.

"You wanna make out?" Michael asked Kouvr.

"No-" Kouvr.

"Why?" Michael asked.

"Don't make me called y/n down here!" Kouvr told him.

"Close your eyes..." Michael asked Kouvr.

"Close your eyes, just do it." Alex asked.

Then Michael fix's his hair and goes to kiss Kouvr but Kouvr opens her eyes and slaps him. Then Kouvr takes her phone out.

"I'm done with your shit. I'm calling y/n-" Kouvr says and dial you number.

Alex turn off his camera.

"Hello?" You said
"Y/n?" Kouvr said.
"Hey Kouvr what's up?" You asked
"Not Much, just telling you that Michael is hitting on me again." Kouvr told you.
As Michael stayed quiet.
"Oh, okay,...umm...I guess I've- I need to go Kouvr-" You said before Kouvr interrupted you.
"Y/n, are you okay?" She asked you.
"Should I be?" You told her.
Then Kouvr looks at Michael. As Michael faced the other way.
"Y/n, what did Michael do to you?" She asked you.
"I don't know? Maybe flirts with other girlies,...even if I'm around. I just simple ignored but I just can't anymore. Maybe I'm not pretty like the other girlies he see-" you said before Michael says.
"Y/n/n-" Michael says before you interrupted him.
"I gonna go." You said and hang up.

Kouvr then slaps Michael.

"How could you Michael?" Kouvr tell Him.
"Michael how could you do that to y/n?" Alex asked him.
"Maybe my feelings are gone for her." Michael says.
Kouvr gets out of the car and head inside the hype house.
"Well, I'm gonna edit this, figure your shit Michael." Alex said before leaving his car.

Michael left his car and went inside and notice you outside. He walked out.

"Y/n?" He called you.
"What Michael?" You answered him.
"I wanted to talk about our relationship..." He told you.
"Ok..." you said
"I think we should take a break-" he said.
"I think as well." You said

Then you started to walk off but Michael grabs your hand and kisses you on your lips. Then you pulled away.

"Why are you still kissing me, Michael?" You asked him.
"Just because We are on break doesn't mean...I still love you-" he said before you interrupted him.
"But it's over." You said and walked off.

-Later that night-

You were in the kitchen. While the others were in pool. In the corner of eye, you noticed Michael flirting with Olivia. You just sighed. And then turn around and fell on the ground.

"Oh my god I'm sorry-"
"It's okay..." I said
"I'm Griffin, and you?" He asked
"I'm y/n, nice to meet you griffin." I said

Michael POV
After, me and y/n break up. I decide to make my shot with Olivia. I went up to her and flirting with her. But of course she denied she won't never date me. Then I went to walked where Thomas is. Then I noticed y/n is on the ground. I ran where she was but then I stopped. Then griffin got her up. They started to talk. They were talking. I decide to peek to see what they were talking.

"So you dating anyone y/n?" Griffin asked
"No, no at the moment. I actually just got out of a relationship." You said
"Oh, then you don't mind me asking you on a date?" He asked you.
"First you knocked me on the ground and your asking me out." You say.
Both of laughed.
"Is that a yes?" He asked
"I give it try..." she said

"Fuck!!!" I screamed.

Everyone looked at me. Y/n and griffin walked outside.

Your POV
While griffin was asking me out. I heard Michael yell. We both went outside. And he looked angry. Then he just walk past us giving a griffin a disgusted look. I just looked at griffin confused. Then everyone just went back what they were doing.

-------------------
A/n: Looks like it over between you both. And griffin asked out on a date...could he be jealous?

Thanks for reading!! And thanks you for 622 reads!!❤️❤️