Dixie Twin |4|

Michael POV
Since yesterday, Alex kept bothering me to tell him what happened last night. I always answer that nothing we were just talking. Of course Alex didn't believe me. I didn't care if he didn't believe me or not. I went to the kitchen to get something for breakfast. Then I notice y/n sitting with Patrick and Calvin. Why does she has to be this hot? I came up to them. All of three of them said hello. I hugged y/n from behind and she hugged back. Then I pulled away. I got what they eating which was pancakes. After we ate, y/n went to her room as I stay behind.

"Michael!" Calvin yelled at him.
"What Calvin?" I asked
"Who do you think will have a better chance with y/n?" He asked me.
"Neither, why would she date either both of you..." I said

I got up to see what y/n was doing and if she want to hang out today.

"That includes you too right?" Patrick said

I rolled my eyes and went to her room. I knock on the door and Charli answered the door.

"Oh hey charli.." I said
"Hey Michael, what brings you here?" She asked me.
"Umm,...I came here to asked y/n if she wanted to hang out?" I asked
"Hold on let me ask her because she in the shower." She said
"Okay." I said

Then charli closed the door and went to ask y/n. Then after a few seconds, she came back.

"She said sure but just let her get ready and she met you downstairs." Charli said
"Okay.." I said and started to walk in my room to get changed.

Charli POV
After Michael left, I saw y/n getting out of the shower. I gave her smirk and she looked at me confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/n asked me.
"So you and Michael?" I said
"We are just friends." She said
"You guys always hang out." I said
"If you are invested in my friendship with Michael how about we talk about you and chase-" she said before I interrupted.
"Umm,..what? I gonna go sis have fun." I said and left the room.

Your POV
That what I thought little sis. I just got ready.

 I just got ready

[My outfit]

Then I got my phone and went out the door. As I got downstairs, I waited for Michael. Then Michael came down.

"Shall we go?" He asked me

We both got into his car. And he didn't tell me where we were going. Then I notice we were headed to the beach.

"Why are we going to the beach?" I asked him.
"I was gonna tell you when we got there but since you know where we are...I wanted to us to go for a walk in the boardwalk and maybe take photos together. Just the both of us." He said
I blushed.

Then he parked and we see Bryant.

"Ready guys." He asked us
"Yea." Michael said