ZOOM CALL

*Fluff*

Your POV
I was sitting in my bedroom while in zoom call doing work. Yes, the L/n doing work at the age 19. Well, I'm currently studying for D/J [Dream Job] and Does Tiktok aside. That's how I mostly not all pay my bills for college. I know I don't have to take it but it something I don't want to regret in life and not going through to college. But life decide to take a turn to me even since Quarantine strike every single place in every countries. So yea, now we are doing online school. Just great. As I was trying to Concentrate on my studying my boyfriend Michael in the other hand decide to wake up very clingy today.

"Babe! Baby?! LOVE!!" He yelled out to get my attention.
"What?!" I yelled back.
"Cuddle with me please." He said
"Later I have to study babe." I said
Then he walks over. Luckily, my camera was off at the time. He wrap his arms around me.
"Michael, I have to finished my work or I'm never getting this done." I said
"But I want you in my arms." He said
"Call Vinnie then." I said
"Vinnie isn't my girlfriend. Vinnie is only there when- wait a minute, I see what you trying to do." He said
I groan and then faced him.
"Doing what?" I said
"You're pushing me away aren't you?" He said
"Is there someone else?" He asked.
"What no babe, I promised there is no one but I really need to finished this-" I said as I felt Michael rise me from my chair and lay me on the bed. He kisses me and I kiss back.
"Michael, I gonna get in trouble-" I said in between in the kisses.
He pulled away then looked at me.
"Your camera is off so shut up and kiss me." He said as he placed his lips onto mine again. Then his kisses trailed down to my neck as I moaned in pleasure. Just as my teacher called me.
"Y/n, are you there?" She asked.
"Fuck." Michael said
As I laughed and got up and turn my mic on and responded with a yes.
"Okay, are you having any problems?" She asked.
"No problems." I said
"Alright y/n, I can let you since you always been a good student." She told me.
"Thank you good-" I said just as Michael closed my computer. He took the notebook from lap that I placed when I got back to my seat and on top of the laptop.
"I think you own me something now" he said
I rolled my eyes.
"Hey no rolling your eyes or you'll get punish." He said
"Whatever babe." I said as I got up and put my hand to cup his cheeks.
"How about we Netflix and chill?" I said
Michael smiled and picked me up and took back to bed as he cuddle and watch Netflix.

This isn't the first time Michael interrupted me from a zoom call before.

"Hey T/N Good morning..." I said
"Good Morning." She/he said
"Umm,...I wanted to asked about-" I said before Michael yelled out.
"Fucking Cock. Piece load of shit." He yelled out from the bathroom.
"Are you having problems?" She/he asked
"No, it just my roommate." I said
"ROOMMATE!" Michael yelled out.
Fuck I'm in trouble with him.
"Umm,...T/N can you give me a second?" I asked.
"Of course take your time." She/he said
As I turn off my mic and camera just as Michael walked in the room. Red as a tomato. I tried not to laugh.
"Roommate?" He asked.
"Babe-" I said
He came up closer to me.
"I think you need a lesson so you can understand that I'm not just a roommate." He said
As he placed his lips on mine rough. I liked when Michael is like this but the problem I had a teacher on zoom call.
"Michael-" I said
"Hey, It isn't Michael when it our time." He said
"Y/n are you back?" She/he asked.
"Fuck." I turn around just Michael slapped my ass.
"Michael what the fuck." I said
"What? It's your ass. What's yours is mine." He said
I turn my attention back and turn my microphone except my camera.
"Umm,...T/n can we reschedule this because I having a crisis right now." I said
"Oh don't worried, it's fine have a nice day." She/he said.
"You too." I said as turn off my laptop and turn my attention to Michael who been staring at me as I crossed my arms.
"So you know-" he said as he tried to kiss me.
"You interrupted my session and now you'll get a lesson by no kisses or sex all day." I said as I walked away from him.
"But baby!!" He said
"What?" I said just about to leave the room.
"Can I still smack your ass though?" He asked.
I just looked at him then left the room.
"You never said no!" He yelled out.
--------------------
Hope you enjoyed it! 💚💛💙❤️