Prolouge

In a world full of people with a super power or two as they are called Quirks, a quirk is a type of bodily power since there are three types, Emitter types Like Super speed or strength, Mutant types like having horns on the top of your head or Skin turn a different color and is forever, and finally Transformation types like Turning into something as it is like shapeshifting like a dragon as there were Heroes and Villains those who use their quirks on the side of good to protect those who cannot protect themselves Villains use their own quirks for their own purpose and to save their own skin and to kill for their enjoyment, and there is 20% who are only powerless or known as Quirkless the ones who are bulled and picked on for being Quirkless as they are discriminated by those who are egotosical with their quirks and there are those who have quirks and care for the people who are quirkless but this is my story, My name is Izuku Midoriya and this is The Tale of how I became the Greatest hero ever.

In the Midoriya household there was a Boy with freckles and his forest green hair as he woke up happily smiling as he had his all Might Onesie on as today was him getting to find out what his quirk is as he ran out his room and to his mother's room and start jumping on his mother's bed excitedly yelling out as she wakes up, "Mom! Mooooooom! It's my birthday and today we get to find out what my quirk is!!!" she giggled and nodded, "Lets get breakfast and ready and after the appointment and when that's done you can head to school to tell a your friends about it." she spoke in a soft loving motherly tone as Izuku nodded quickly as he held his all might action figure as he got dressed in a white All M t-shirt and some red shorts and his trademark red high tops as he would go downstairs and eat some Katsudon with his mother as the pair of Midoriyas went to the quirk doctor now.

[At the Quirk Doctor]

Izuku was in the play area of Quirk Doctor office and he meets a girl with a small black ponytail as he walked up to her and said, "Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya and you are?" The young ravenette spoke softly and happily, "I'm Momo Yaoyorouzu, and I am good, and I see you have an All Might toy Awesome!"The two Kids were playing as Inko sees her mother and gasps as it was her old friend from highschool and Momo's mothers name was Aika as the two traded numbers and talked as they Izuku was called in and inko told aika that she will tell her what happens afterwards as the Midoriyas head into the office and they heard after the X-Ray from the Doctor, "Sorry Kid, You don't have a quirk." Izuku dropped his All Might Action figure on the ground as he had a blank face staring at his toes as Inko felt bad and spoke,"Me and his father were second and third gen with quirks..so I didn't know this was a possibility..." she then picked up Izuku as she said goodbye and then walked out and saw Aika and Inko had a sad face as Aika knew already and she looked at Momo who asked, "Mom, Izu-kun doesn't have a quirk?...Well I don't care! I'll protect him if I have to." Aika and Inko smiled as Izuku was just upset in his own world as Hisashi was "dead" after Izukus birth due to a accident and she was alone to raise Izuku.

[Back in the Midoriya House hold]

Izuku was on his computer watching the All Might Video he has always watched day in and day out as his mother walks in as he turned around pointing at his computer screen, "Can I be a hero like him Mom?...." Inko began tearing and ran and hugged her child saying what he didn't want to hear, "I'm sorry Izuku!...I wish things were different...." as he thought 'That-thats not what....I wanted to hear....'

[Few years later]

Izuku since that day has be training in MMA and Martial arts and he has learned how to protect himself from those who used their quirks to bully him as Momo and Him and made such a great bond they were crushing in each other as she helped protect him as now Izuku was running to school and he sees a fight with Kamui woods against a villain as Death Arms was holding debris as Back draft was putting out the fired as Izuku had his fanboy more on and muttering as he hears Kamui say, "You are the root of evil It's time, Special Move: Preemptive Lacqure-" "Canyon Cannon!!!" MT.Lady had punched the villain to knock out as she said showing her ass to the press who were saying Money shot, "Im your new hero so take care of me!" As Izuku would have copied her quirk down and sketched her to as then he ran off to Aldaaran Junior High as he was there now as he was seeing Momo as the two hugged and talked while walking to class as the two didn't know that they have a crush on each other yet as they were aiming to be heroes together as Izuku had made Momo's hero suit sketch for her cause her original sketch was to showy of her body and not very good as she and Izuku make it to class as they tool their seats as they ignore those whom hurt and bully him as They care more for Yaoyorouzu then him as she has a quirk and he doesn't as Katsuki Bakugou was their "Childhood friend" to as Izuku still calls him Kacchan and not by his last name and then the teacher walks in as he spoke while holding papers, "You are all in your third years, You all gave to decide on what highschool you will go for, but I know you all want to be heroes!!!!" he threw the tests into the air as the class used their quirks as Izuku doesn't have one and Momo and Katsuki didn't use theirs as Katsuki jumped onto his desk yelling, "I'm the best here extras! Only I can get into UA and be a hero as I passed all the mock tests!" The teacher nods as he said, "Also Midoriya and Yaoyorouzu are wanting to go to." People started laughing and pointing at Him as he stood up and punched his desk to make everyone shut up, "I don't care what you all think I will be the first quirkless hero I may be a late bloomer and what not so don't underestimate me! I know how to fight and use certain weapons that are blunt and knock you out and break your bones do not underestimate me cause in quirkless but I'm not weak I'm determined to be a hero!" Bakugou growled and went to punch the boy as Izuku caught the boys fist and threw him down to the ground as the teacher quickly stopped it ad Izuku bowed in apology as Bakugou grumbled and they both sat down.