First day of UA to Battle training

[2 weeks later to the first day of UA and a few dates between Momo and Izuku]

Inko looked at her Son, "Izuku you have everything right? Not your action figures? Do you have your Handkerchief? Your Hanky?" Izuku nods putting on his red High tops, "I gotta go Mom." Inko then called out, "Izuku.." he looked back, "You look so cool." He smiled and nodded and ran off to the Tatooin station to catch the train to UA as he was heading there now on the train as he smiled knowing his dream is coming true.

[At UA]

Izuku was walking into the school grounds as he was looking for 1-A as he smiled looking around the school he longed to get into as he finds the giant 1-A door as he opened it to hear two voices, "Put your feet down off that desk that our Upperclassmen once used!" Bakugou scoffed as Iida spoke again, "Im Iida Tenya, From Somei Private Academy." "Somei huh? I'll have fun crushing you!" "Crushing?! Do you really aim to be a hero?!" he turned to the door to see Izuku and his eyes widen, "Its You, your the one who knew the secret to the exam! My name is Iid-" Izuku waved him off, "I heard you Iida from yelling at Kacchan, and all I did what a true hero does, self sacrifice and I didn't know anything of the so called secret of the exam." he hears a voice, "It's you!! Punching boy! Your punch was so awesome it was like BOOM and BAM! It was amazing!" Momo watched as he was making friends finally as she smiled for her boyfriend as they all heard a voice, "If you're here to make friends you are wrong to do so..." Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku look behind them as Izuku immediately knew as The dead tired man drank something as he got out of his sleeping bag and took out a uniform, "My name is Shouta Aizawa your homeroom teach and I know this is sudden but go put this on and meet me outside."

[Outside]

The students yelled out, "A Quick assessment test?!" The only ones who didn't speak was Izuku, Todoroki, Momo and Bakugou as Aizawa spoke, "Heroes do not have time for such pointless events...disasters and etc you don't need those events....UA doesn't follow normal teaching regulations teachers are free to teach their class however....Midoriya you got the newest record for the Entrance exam...of 231...what was your farthest throw in Junior High?..." Izuku then spoke, "like 50 something feet." Aizawa tossed a ball to him as he stepped into the circle, "Use your quirk...to throw the ball do not hold back..." Izuku then thought, "One for all:Full Cowling 20%!" he gained lighting arcs around him as All Might was hidden watching as he saw his successor finally be able to control his quirk already as he was told as Izuku then held the ball tightly as he threw it yelling out, "SMMMMMAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSH!!!!!!" He threw the ball so far and high as he made such shock waves making people stumble as Aizawa was impressed as he showed the device, "Know your limits..." The device shows the number 2.5 Km as the class was shocked as Bakugou he was fuming and Momo was happy her boyfriend was a late bloomer indeed as Bakugou ran at him as Izuku before Aizawa could do anything had in a fast movement pinned the ex best friend to the ground, "I am a Late bloomer do not let your anger and ego cloud you be better then who you are or else you are doomed to fail." he let the boy go who was shaking and seething in anger as Izuku walked to Momo and kissed her cheek as The class was saying things like how fun this will be and that what Izuku did was really really cool as heck as Aizawa gave a shit eating grin, "You think this will be fun? You have three years to be a hero, if you don't show potential you will be expelled from the hero course so go beyond your limits Plus Ultra......."

First test-50 Meter dash

First up was Iida Tenya Quirk Engine he had engines on his calf's to make him fast to third gear as he was against Tsuyu Asui Quirk frog as Iida got 3.04 seconds as Tsu got 5.58 seconds as the next to was Ochako Uraraka quirk Zero Gravity she can manipulate gravity to make it lighter as there was Ojirou Mashirou quirk Tail he basically has a tail as Ochako got 7.15 seconds as she had made her shoes and clothing lighter as Ojirou got 5.49 seconds the next pair was Aoyama Yuga Quirk Naval Laser which shoots a laser out of his Naval area and the other was Mina Ashido quirk Acid she can secrete acid that she can control how acidic it can be as Aoyama got 5.51 seconds and Ashido got 4.48 seconds and who was next was the Explosion boy Katsuki Bakugou quirk Explosion he can secrete nitroglycerin from his palms and create explosions and his competitor is Izuku Midoriya Quirk One for all a stockpile quirk passed down to him as Bakugou got 4.13 seconds when Izuku got 1.0 seconds due to him being able to use 20% of his quirk in full cowling.