Chapter 1

*A/N: Be aware this is a highschool AU and I'm not actually shipping the real people but their like MC skin. I hope you won't get mad I will allow comments but pls respect the fact that I won't allow toxic comments*
BBH' s P.O.V
While I was here for a year I've made quite memorable friends. I don't really like swearing so I've been a perfect target for making a joke. But they were all very friendly to me and nice. I even have grown fond of a certain...couple...well they're not technically a couple but very compatible and cute together. "Bad! Hey wait up!" a boy with a bit of a childish voice said behind me as I walked towards the school. The boy had very wavy hair that was long on his head standing. His skin was a bit dark and he had brown eyes. Being a few inches taller than me he would tease me about it most of the time.
He wore bright blue clothing and some jeans. He was also wearing a lose beanie with 2 buttons on them signifying little eyes on his head. (I DO WHAT I WANT! WANT SKEPPY TALLER! Lol but yeah) Skeppy my best friend. "Hey Skeppy!" I greeted him. Most of the time we would fight but we would always make up and you know "Whenever you fight the more you get closer together!" I guess its true. Skeppy has had my back the entire year before. Skeppy was cursing as I continued to shout Language. Then I saw 4 familiar friends of mine.
One was wearing a mask on his face. A white mask with a smiley face. He was allowed as I was allowed to have my horns on my hood. He was wearing a green hoodie and some baggy black pants with combat boots. His hood up and his dirty blonde hair still being able to be seen...Dream. "Oh hey Bad" he greeted me in his somewhat I guess deep American voice. "Bad! Hello!" a boy wearing a blue t-shirt and the logo in the middle. His sunglasses were pushed up in his brown hair. Wearing some ripped jeans and Timberlands, George. "Bad, wassup" wearing a white headband on his forehead as always, a flame logo on his white t-shirt covering a black sweater. He had black slacks on for some reason and wearing black and white checkered shoes, Sapnap.
"Skeppy we could hear you cursing from a mile away" a boy with a tad bit of long hair said in a French accent. He was wearing something covering his eyes and we didn't know how he could see through them. He was wearing an all black outfit with a white rectangle in the center of his black shirt, A6d or Vincent. "Hey guys!" I replied. We walked in together as Skeppy wore his hood up. I was wearing my usual outfit. Black jeans and my black and red hoodie that had horns attached to the hood. I let my belt hung loosely as if it was a tail. I had a leather sash that hung from my chest.
As we walked Sapnap, George, Dream, and Vinz went to there own classes. Me and Skeppy kept walking together because most of our classes were together. "Algebra...taught by Mr.Phil" (I didn't know who else would teach this sorry Philza) Skeppy said. "Phil is a nice fellow although he curses often" "You know its really weird..." "What is?" "Bad, your a few months older than me but your so..." Skeppy trailed off. "So what, Skeppy?" "So...so innocent" he finally said. Innocent? Oh...oh..."Thats a good thing!" "But Bad it makes you a clear target since your innocent! So many people will tease you about it! And...and" Skeppy trailed off again. "What Skeppy?" "And try to make you do stuff with them. There are a lot of people who accept your rules but a lot who don't Bad. I'm just worried. They can easily take advantage of you."
"Good morning class pls take your seats." "Yes sir" me and Skeppy took our seats. I was in front while he was at the back. "Hey Bad" a boy with light blonde hair and a white and red-shirt, a simple look. "Hello Tommy" I sat next to Tommy and brought out my notebook.
*Timeskip to lunch cuz' no one wants to know about their classes*
It was lunch and everyone knows the infamous cafeteria food but here the food was actually good. But I was still thinking of what Skeppy said. Yes I would be oblivious to most things and its fine. Skeppy worries too much. I have been tricked into cursing but I didn' t even know. "Bad over here!" Skeppy shouted. I saw that he saved a spot in the line for me. I skipped myself over there "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy" I said. Skeppy saw me doing it and smiled but there was a tint of red on his face. "I'm sorry Bad its just that I don't want anyone taking advantage of you because your pure..." Skeppy apologized.
I didn't know Skeppy worried about me like this. "Its ok Skeppy! I know one reason why you shouldn't worry!" "A-and what is this reason?" "Your with me!" I said matter-of-factly while hugging him tightly. "Wha- you-how?" he couldn't respond. I heard whispering behind us and saw people frowning at us. Mostly girls...whats wrong? Did I do something wrong? I saw George and Dream outside the cafeteria in the garden talking. Both with a smile on their face...SHIP!!! Oh my gosh! Its Dreamnotfound! I watched them talking not realizing that Skeppy was watching me as well. The girls realized and looked at his eyes. They had hearts on them. I continued watching until it was me and Skeppy's turn.
"Bad...has anyone ever confessed to you?" Confessed...? What? I looked confusingly at Skeppy whose face was red. He looked like he had a fever. I leaned in and touched our foreheads together. Skeppy immediately started stuttering. "Are you ok Skeppy? You look like you have a fevee but you seem fine" "I'm alright...also I mean has anyone ever confessed they liked you?" Oh that confession. "No why?" I asked. "Nothing in particular..." Skeppy was acting weird. We went to sit down and eat. We stopped talking a bit to eat our food. Why was Skeppy asking me that question and why is his face red? I wish I knew sometimes....