Chapter 2

Still BBH's POV
While eating I noticed Sapnap staring at a certain table. I looked over and saw The Beast Crew as we called them. I wondered as I slowly focused on who in particular Sapnap was looking at. I saw Chris and a boy next to him with multi-colored clothes. There was a black spiral in the middle of his hoodie. His clothes were so many different colors. He had light brown hair and doe looking eyes. He laughed and I saw Sapnap blush. Ooooh Sappy got a little crushie.
Skeppy then looked as well and noticed. Skeppy walked towards Sapnap and started whispering. Teasing him I bet. But I saw Sapnap furrow his eyebrows slowly. Skeppy dared him something. He only does thar when he is challenged. Skeppy smirked and started to walk back to me before Sapnap called to him and said "I'll do it" Skeppy smiled and sat back down next to me. I whispered to Skeppy "What did you do?" "Oh just made a bet with him..." "What bet?"
"If the multi colored boy says yes to a date with Sapnap I owe him 25 ollars. If not he owes me 25 dollars. I'm fine with it. I got a 100 right here." Skeppy raises up 5 Twenties. I clapped my hands and giggled. Sapnap got up and started walking towards the table of the boy. EEEEEE THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!
Sapnap' s P.O.V
Skeppy is gonna get it for making this bet. I walked closer towards the table and I felt myself crumble with nervousness. What if he says no? I shook it off and made my way. I stopped right in front of him and they all noticed. I rubbed my arm nervously. "Oh hi there Sapnap!" "Hey Karl..." Chris and Jimmy shook him excitedly and Karl smacks them scolding a bit. "Do you need anything Sapnap?" "Oh right...yeah...umm...would you..." I faltered a bit. "Would you what?" Karl tilted his head to the side in question. OH MAH GOSH THIS NIMROD IS SO DAMN ADORABLE! "Are you free this evening?" Karl thought a bit and I was blushing. "I am! Why do you ask?" "Oh I just wanted to say your not" I said confidently.
"Wait why?" "Because your going out with me tonight." I said smiling with confidence. Karl then turned red and started stuttering. "Wha-you?!" Chris and Chandler smiled. "Of course he will!" Chris answered for him. Karl looked at him with relief and anger a bit. "That's nice! I'll pick you up at your place, 6 is that ok?" I asked. "Ye-yeah" Karl said whispering. "Cool see you later Princess." I said winking. I left and heard excited gasps come from Karl's table. I went back to mine and saw that there was 30 dollars there. With a note,
Knew you could do it. This is for your date~
-Skeppy & BBH & A6d
Those little nimrods. I saw a 50 under the note. I had a twenty so now I had 100. Oh mah gosh this is happening. What should I do?! What am I gonna do!? Oh I still have time. I know already the perfect place and what to do. This'll be great.
Karl's P.O.V
Chris, Chandler, and Jimmy were all congratulating me since Nick or Sapnap asked me out. I blushed, "You can't go there empty handed! Here take this!" Jimmy gave me 100. "Jimmy this is too much..." "Take it! Plus your crush asked you out! You have to make a good impression!" Jimmy was always so generous with money. He also wanted to open his own food bank and lots of other stuff for people. The bell rang and soon we were rushing off to our classes.
Nearly all my classes I had at least one of my friends. But this class didn't so I mostly sat alone. History, I liked History but I was alone. "Oh hey Karl!" I heard a familiar voice that made me blush each time. Sapnap was there sitting two seats in front of mine. I walked over and smiled. "So Princess! You better get ready for tonight. Also don't wear anything to spiffy ok?" "Oh ok" I shook my head and sat down in the left corner (A/N:I like sitting there as well). He called me his princess...I blushed and smiled.
*one History class later*
"Karl hey!" I was leaving the classroom and saw Nick walking towards me. "What class do you have next?" "Oh umm...Science" "Science huh? I mostly ditch that class but maybe I should join. Wanna spend time with you more" Sapnap said wistfully looking at me. I've been blushing so much this day. I had a crush on Sapnap ever since my first year here.
*flashback*
While walking to school I was struggling to find my friends. Jimmy, Chris, and Chandler. I transferred here and was glad to be with them. While looking I got lost. Ending up near an abandoned garden somewhere far behind the school. I don't know how I even got there. I was wondering feeling scared. It was a nice little scene.
I saw a huge pine tree in the middle. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I heard voice say. I didn't know where it was coming from. Then when I looked at the tree a boy was suddenly upside down hanging on one branch. "What the honk?! You scared me!" I said when I fell on my butt. The boy laughed. "I'm sorry" he was swinging himself then got down. Walking over to me he lended me a hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. "Thanks..." I got a good look at this boy.
He had pure black hair and a white band tied around it. "My name is Nick but people call me Sapnap!" He said smiling. He had such a beautiful smile. I blushed "Karl...Karl Jacobs" "I think multi-colored is better. You have such a unique clothing style." He said looking at my clothes. Most people find me strange but I liked these clothes. "Oh thank you!" "Did you get lost? No person would come here willingly. You seem new as well." "Oh I am." "Let me take you back to the school." Sapnap said taking my hand and pulling me a bit.
I blushed his hands were strong and rough. He took me back to the school and let go of my hand. "Your hands are really soft" Sapnap said taking a hold of it again. I saw Chandler from the crowd since he was tall. "Oh I gotta go. It was nice meeting you Sapnap." "It's even better for me..." Sapnap said wistfully. He took my left hand and planted a quick kiss. "See you later Princess!" he said running off. I held the hand he kissed and smiled. Relishing the feeling of his lips on my hand. I ran towards my crew and smiled. "Hey Karl" Chris said.
*Flashback over*
I remember that day so clearly it's like it happened only recently. (Let us go back to the other ships now shall we?)
Skeppy' s POV
I watched Bad talk with a few guys and felt my face heat up as soon as he laughed. Holy shit the things this cute muffin does to me...I wish he could be mine. Alas! He might have his own preferences. I'll accept it and everything about him. "Hey Lovestruck idiot! Stop staring!" Baguette boi told me. "Tch...I was staring just don't point it out so loudly. Idiot Baguette boi..." "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" A6d tackled me to the ground then soon we were wrestling.
"You muffin heads! I look away for 5 minutes and you two are out for each other's throat!" Bad said laughing. We both got up. I punched him and he punched me back. I saw Dream and George come toward us smirking. George went to Bad and whispered something to him. Bad turned red but nodded. What's going on now? I stood still as Dream went next to me and whispered something "Hey Skeppy...George told me Bad hasn't had his first kiss yet..." Hmmmmmm...ohhh ain't that interesting. "Wanna meet up at that new Italian Restaurant near Main Street.
Bad is coming as well." "Who-" "Don't worry I'll lend you some money" Dream then handed me two hundreds. Where the hell does people get their money. I took it without question. "I guess me and George will see you two tonight." Dream went to George and snaked his arm around his waist. "Geppy! Did you accept!? I don't wanna be left alone there!" Bad came towards me. "I did." "Yay!" Bad did a little dance. "I really wanted to try that place! This is so convenient!" "I'm happy your glad." "Awwww thanks Skeppy!" Bad hugged me and I inhaled because it was so sudden.
Bad then released me as soon as the bell rang indicating school was over. I know for sure this is a set up because of the large amount of money Dream gave me. Welp I gotta thank them once it's over. Oh hell yeah.