Chapter 3

Dream' s P.O.V
Skeppy of course knew this was a set up but Bad was genuinely happy to have dinner with all of us. Meh I can live with it. "Dream? You okay?" George asked me while gripping my hand worriedly. "Yeah just thinking of Bad and Skeppy's date." George chuckled a bit. "They look cute together don't they?" He said in his adorable British accent. "I remember..." "Remember what?" "When Wilbur used to like you. I was so worried and wished he would die sometimes each time he flirted with you..." George said with a look of disgust on his face.
I carefully put my hand on his cheek. Rubbing my thumb against his soft and plump cheeks. "I remember, the guy was heartbroken when I rejected him and got together with you." George looked away from me but leaned on my hand. "It was a good thing Schlatt came and comforted him huh..." "I always thought of Schlatt as a typical American Businessman. His sense of humor dry and always in a business kind of tone." "True true." "But the way he looks at Wilbur staying by his side each day after he got rejected. We all know Wilbur sometimes doesn't have his right mind."
I cringed at how Wilbur was sometimes so violent. "I know..." "I worry sometimes you know...Schlatt always sticking to his side each time we pass by them." The face of Wilbur whenever we passed by him. He was trembling each time we did. Schlatt at his side trying to calm him down each time. I felt George tremble a bit. His arms hugging himself tightly looking cold. I quickly took of my lime hoodie and put it on him.
George smiled at me pulling the hood up over his head. I took his sunglasses and pushed it on my already messy hair. I took of my mask as soon as we approached my house. I lived alone with George. Don't ask pls. Once we were inside I carried George bridal style to his room. He snuggled on my chest and never let go clinging tightly on my black shirt. "You know how it's so hard to let you go if you do this George." "What if I don't want you to let go?" "Jesus George"
George then just tightened his grip. In the end we just lied down on his bed holding onto each other. "Skeppy will owe us after this. He better confess or else I'm gonna make him pay me back." I said dryly. George laughed once I said those words.
(A/N: I will keep switching POV's on multiple ships k? Deal with it. There are more ships I swear. If you want a ship here on this book you can comment or request. Also only maybe this ship have a yandere just gonna clear that up.)
Wilbur's P.O.V
I passed by George and Dream in the hallways while talking to Schlatt. I still felt sad and pained each time I saw them. Schlatt saw as well and took my hands into his. I was of course taller than him...by one feet...he was only 5'3 I was 6'5. Schlatt was really nice if you got to I know him. And also very loyal. He stuck by my side the day I got rejected. I don't have that much you know...I have great friends but my family. Absolutely rejects me. I got kicked out at the age 15.
I lived on my own for three years from my savings. I found work making music. When I met Dream...I felt something in me burst. I never felt like this before. I wanted him to be mine. I wanted to kiss him. To cuddle him. To basically be my life partner. But he loved George and George loved him. I tried, and tried, and tried to make him fall for me. I failed. Once they got together I snapped. I felt ready to kill.
Kill anything...anyone...anywhere...
I nearly did actually...and you know who it was?
Schlatt
*flashback*
I was wondering around the woods looking for anything to pent my anger on. Holding a knife in my hand. I never noticed Schlatt following behind me. My eyes fell on two bunnies who rubbed their noses together. Then I wanted blood...I wanted red to be dripping from my knife...the smell of rotten flesh to envelop my nose...I was nearly granted that wish once I raised my hand holding the knife ready to stab the bunnies.
But...Schlatt jumped in between me and the bunnies. Startled they started running away. I was angry and confused at what happened. My knife inches away from Schlatt' s face. His eyes were closed and arms raised. "Schlatt? What are you doing here?" "I followed you fucking idiot." Schlatt opened his eyes and looked at me. "I saw you holding a knife and knew what was happening Knob head." I was startled.
Snapping out of my yearn for blood. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!I NEARLY FUCKING STABBED YOU! YOU...you...nearly died if I didn't stop..." I slumped down realizing that I almost stabbed Schlatt. "You think I don't know that idiot? Why do you think I'm still here? Because you didn't." I stared at the American boy talking. "But...but" "No buts Wilbur." Schlatt approached me and took the knife from my hand and threw it far. "Take your fucking British ass up and walk with me." Schlatt said while trying to pull me up.
I got up slowly "Your not scared of me?" "Why would I?" "Well-" "That's bullshit Wilbur Soot. Now come on let's get you home." I just stared at Schlatt. The one guy who was brave enough to chase after him. People knew I was violent. Knew I could kill. It was bizarre that I had lots of friends. I was walking with Schlatt to my apartment. "Go rest dipshit" Schlatt said before leaving. I opened my door and entered. Maybe...just maybe...I can move on...lying on the couch I thought of the same fluffy dark brown hair with little white streaks. The same long eyelashes that fluttered so prettily whenever they blinked. The same dark brown eyes that stared intently at mine when I was about to stab them.
*flashback over*
I moved on but not completely thanks to Schlatt. I was a whole lot more stable hanging out with my friends and even talking to Dream and George sometimes. But whenever a random guy talked to Schlatt and flirted with him I felt angry. I wanted to drag the guy from the spot and tell him to fuck off. Practically restraining myself each and every time. Once Schlatt was about to leave the guy grabbed his arm and pulled Schlatt toward him. Causing them to fall with Schlatt on top of the guy.
I snarled at the sight. Schlatt looked mildly uncomfortable while the guy was just smiling. Oh fuck no. Hell no this is gonna happen while I'm here. I stomped towards the two pulling Schlatt off smiling politely but angrily. "Hey! What the-" I cut him off by bending down to his eye level still smiling. "Look if you don't have anything to do with my friend here I would be glad if you would leave us...and him...alone" I grabbed hold of the guy's collar and raised him up a bit. "Wilbur relax...come on its fine." I glared at the guy and just dropped him. "Fine but this is a warning." Schlatt helped the guy up and we started walking away. I...I think I might've fallen for Schlatt.
The knot in my heart soon untangled as I realized. This...this is much more like when I liked Dream but less restrained. My chest was bursting again. Schlatt will be mine...always mine. He is mine. "Wilbur? Hey!" "Schlatt...look at me" He did with the same dark eyes that I want to stare at forever. "Schlatt...do you trust me?" "Of course I do Wilbur. Why?" "Just cause of this." I leaned down and kissed him.
His lips so soft and plump. Lips that are mine to kiss everyday. Schlatt flinched but soon melted into the kiss as well. I pulled away. Placing my hand on his cheek and rubbing it. "Your mine right Schlatt?" "Always I will." He smiled and hugged me tightly. "You'll stick by my side?" "Forever and more." I paused and smiled because of how cheesy we were becoming. But I couldn't help myself. "You will never leave me?" "Never ever shit head." I kissed him again relishing the feeling of his lips on mine once more. He...is...mine...