Chapter 4

*date night of Sapnap and Karl*
Sapnap's POV
I lived alone in an apartment close to the school. My parents had to let me move so I can easily go to school. They send me money just in case so it was no problem. I changed into a plain white shirt, blue denim jeans and some white sneakers. Also pulling on a casual black jacket. (A/N: I tried to find the right photo and this one seemed the closest. Although the pants look much more comfortable and easy to move in)

Once I was ready I decided to just check in on Karl and tell him that I'll pick him up soon

Karl
Sapnap

Hey Karl! I'm coming soon! You ready?
Not yet but I will be soon!
Good can't wait to see you Princess! 😉
Ok Sapnap! Once you arrive just knock!
Sounds good! See you later😘
See you later!
Setting down my phone I just decided to fix my hair. Grabbing a comb I tried to fix my hair but sadly failed. I gave up and just grabbed my car keys and wallet. Closing my apartment door I saw the old lady who lived next to me, Mrs. Litwick outside as well (DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE NAME OK?! I HAD TROUBLE FINDING A NAME). "Nick! What are you doing all spiffed up?" She asked. "I have a date." I said puffing my chest up a bit.
"Oh! That is wonderful! Who is the lucky guy?" Lots of people at school knew I was gay. But my parents...I never told them. Mrs.Litwick just seemed to be more sharp and observant. So she quickly found out and accepted easily. "A guy I met at school a year ago." "That's nice dear. You better not be planning to let him go run with around the woods with you" she said sharply.
I laughed and just nodded. She laughed as well and entered her own apartment. I rushed down to the parking lot in front of the building. Opening the door I jumped in and checked the time. 5pm. Still have lots of time. I decided to pick up the stuff for the date and quickly rush to the place.
*30 minutes later*
I barely managed to prepare for the date. I decided to take Karl to the first place we met. In the old school garden. Just further in, you wouldn't know it but there is a place perfect for just chillin. A river, not too big but not too small as well. It was surrounded by thick pine trees that not a lot of people would notice it. Only me and my friends knew this place. And we made it our hang out. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Placing a picnic blanket and a basket filled to the brim with food and some apple cider. Setting up painting pallets as well by the sides (A/N: Got this from a book I was reading. I hope they won't mind if I used this as well).
It was dark so I decided to use some fairy lights I used to light my old room in California to make a pathway for us to the picnic. I know I know where are you gonna plug it? I'm using the car battery. From a far it looked perfect. I checked the time and saw it was 5:30. I quickly rushed to my car to pick up Karl. Oh pls pls pls let me arrive on time. Basically breaking the speed limit I arrived at Karl' s house just a minute before 6. Leaving my car, I walked to the front door of what seemed like a big looking house. Plane white and had a simple plant and red door at the front.
I knocked lightly. "KARL YOUR DATE IS HERE!" I heard a female voice from inside shout. "MOM WHAT THE HONK!?" Karl shouted from upstairs maybe. I stifled a laugh before knocking lightly again. "It's open Dear!" Karl' s mom said from inside. Opening the door I stepped in, hands in my pocket. I felt a bit unconscious without my white band but I had to remove it. "Karl! Its been already an hour! How are you still not ready?!" Karl's mom shouted again. "I'LL BE DOWN IN A FEW MINUTES!" Karl shouted back. I laughed a bit. Karl's mom had the same light brown hair as Karl but hazel eyes.
"You must be the one he calls Sapnap I presume?" She asked nicely while smiling. "Take a seat in the couch." She said indicating the velvet couch close to the door. Taking my seat she sat right next to me placing her hands on her lap and leaning back on the couch a bit. "I am Sapnap. And I'm very glad you'll allow me to take your son on a date."
She stifled a laugh. "Karl is not a child so I allowed him. Most of the times it's his father that has an issue with allowing him most teenagers are allowed...especially a relationship" she said sharply staring at me. I flinched "I promise to take care of him ma'am." "Good. Now I apologize for the wait he takes quite long choosing clothes." "It's fine." I said relaxing on the couch before hearing footsteps coming down from the stairs. He was an all black clothing.