Chapter 2, Somethings Up.

It had been three days since Isa had led her beloved king away from the small clearing, towards home. It was dusk now, he was groaning in pain, and slumped against the tree. He had forced her to lead on all day even though something was seriously wrong with him.

Isa wished she had wasn't just a servant, she wished she went to school. She could at least then, do something more than bit her lip and watch him. Giving him small sips of water when ever he pleaded and began choke on his own spit.

She sat beside him now and put a hand on his forehead, it was burning hot and damp with sweat. He just gave a small sigh, "What's wrong with me?" He moaned as she helped lay him down. She took off her thin coat and lay it under his head, he shut his eyes.

"Where's it hurt the most?" She asked, trying to figure out what could be wrong with him. If it was Stassa, she would have to kill him now, it would be the only thing she could do. Stassa was a virus strand from a stag. It would make the victum puke blood, until the bled to death. It was a horrible sickness, the blood came from the stomach slowly decomposing itself, for the mucas didn't regenerate itself.

"My stomach...lower stomach." Kaliment whined, moaning in pain.

Without even knowning it Isa sighed in relief, you never felt any stomach pain, until you started retchening blood; which when that happend was the same hour you died in.

"My king, may I look?"

He nodded his head lifting his shirt to reveal his fit stomach, "There isn't anything there though."

Isa studied his muscled core, she believed him, but there still a small amount of doubt, something he may have missed. Seeing nothing, she reached out a hand, maybe if she couldn't see it, she could feel it, like a pulled muscle or a taunt one.

Isa gaped, his stomach was on fire. She, at her old masters house, had been incharge of the sick ward whenever someone had fallen ill. There had been various fevers that were sever but she had never felt something this hot. It wasn't brning to the touch yet on person, she had to say it was. As she looked more she noticed his stomach was more patrotuded than normal his musles slightly stretched.

"My king you have a very serious stomach bug." She replied assuming it was bloating.

"I think I can tell." He moaned turning away, pulling his shirt down and curling itno a ball.

"My king what should I do?" Isa asked pleaded him to give her a command. It was the only way she wouldn't panic.

"Climb a tree and keep watch...." Her king trailed off, his breath held in his throat. She rolled him over in horror, expecting him to have died, but sighed in reliefe when his breathing began again; he just just passed out, nothing more.

Getting to her feet Isa climed the tree he was resting at the bottom of. She scanned the area in the dying light. There was nothing but trees for miles, and miles and....a smile spread across her face. Way, way, way in the distance she could see a small dark spec; Kaliment's palace, her home. She looked down at her king he was resting now shifting uneasily everynow and then, but he seemed stable enough to make it through the night.If he could continue on tomorrow, for just a little bit, and then the day after they could make it home within a few days.

Isa sat down all her white teeth showing, her pleasure. They were almost home! Once they got there her beloved King Kaliment could be cured, and then he could take back his home, which he would no doubt have fun with. He was a great warrior, traied to fight since he could walk. He masted every weapon, sword, spear, knife, gun, sniper, bomb, bow an arrow, hand to hand, just everything. In a competition he would make no doubt short work of his opponets, although she bet anything they would flee when they saw him, or give in; they all knew who was rightfully king, and no one in the right mind would say otherwise.