6 | Birthday

Time passes and it was nearing the end of the year and Donghyuck's birthday. Donghyuck and those seniors may have gotten suspended one last time, but y'know. It was finally worth it, they'll be finally gone.

Donghyuck got bored of their graduation, and just sort of snuck out. He was not in the mood for it. It was also his birthday anyway. He was excited. He couldn't wait.

He wanted to find his soulmate.

-

"Oh hey, Nara," Donghyuck said.

"Hey, what's up?" she said.

"Nothing much, I can't wait for tonight," Donghyuck said with a smile.

"What's tonight?" she asked.

"I'm gonna know who my soulmate is," Donghyuck said with a smile.

"But, what if she's already next to you?" she muttered, looking down.

"Nope. That's only for the mail to tell and no one else," Donghyuck said, avoiding her feelings for him. (Sad. Go cry about it.) Donghyuck said, smiling.

"What if you get someone you don't like?" Nara asked.

"That's fine. I don't care. If I don't like them, then I'll learn to love them. After all, they are my soulmate and mine only," Donghyuck said, smiling like an idiot. 

-

"Hey, I'm being nice this once, here. Happy Birthday," Mark said, handing him a small gift and walking out of the school, finally being a graduate student. Donghyuck was super confused, Mark was being nice for once?

"Wait. How does he know when was my birthday?" Donghyuck questioned. Donghyuck opened the gift, it was a bracelet, just a bracelet. It wasn't special, it was just a small bracelet. 

"Wait, what? Why would someone get someone that they don't like, a gift of a bracelet?" Donghyuck muttered. He wasn't sure if he was being pranked or not. 

Donghyuck walked home confused.