[10] The Heaven We Live in

1 week-ish time skip (4 days left)
Sean's pov 
Are we really leaving? It feels like heaven. Sharing a room with the boy of my dreams secluded in the forest. I get off the porch swing and walk inside to see Mark at the kitchen island fumbling with his phone. He looks up and comes over to me. "Hey Seán?" Mark grabs my arm. "Thanks for asking me to come here." He pulls me in for a soft kiss and holds me by my hips. His chest against mine as he kisses me. He break the kiss and walks upstairs. How can you just kiss someone like that and walk away? I run up the stairs and crash onto my bed face first not even noticing mark in the other bed. "I know I'm not a good kisser sorry." I raise my read, "are you kidding me? That was awesome."  "R-really?"  "Don't get too big of a head about yourself!" He smiles and laughs. "Do you want to swim?" Mark's eyes light up and we change into our swim trunks. Mark gets done changing and sweeps me up bridal style. I bonce in his arms as he runs down the stairs. "AaaAaaaAaaAaa!"  "Shut up you big baby!" I bury my head in his chest. This has been the best 2 weeks of my life. "Hold your breath!" He throws me into the lake and I come up with my hair wet and over my face. "CANNONBALL!!!" FUCK YOU! He jumps in sending a huge wave my way. "I fucking hate you." Mark sweeps he up, "I hate you too."