[14] I love You

SERIOUS SELF HARMING WARNING!!!
Narrator's pov + 1 month-ish time skip (it's now July)

Like clockwork every day Mark comes over. Seán seems to be the only thing on his mind. Not that school will be starting up again soon, not his sister's soccer game, not even his phone can take his mind off of the brown haired boy  with an Irish accent. Lost in the boy's blue eyes he overlooked what was going on when he left. Without notice Seán fell into a deep depressive state. Everything in his world was seeming to crumble. His mom found new love but the quck change was terrifying to him. The bully chamber was opening in less than a month. The perfect world that was the forest was no more. He was back to the torture of his own mirror. His only escapes are the scars on his shoulders. Blood pours out of the wounds. He cleans up and waits to hear the 2 quick knocks from downstairs that bring him joy. He shoves the knife under his bed and throws out the towels he used. 

*knock knock*

Seán runs down the stairs and opens the door. He flaps into his arms. Mark kisses the top of his loved one's head. Seán leads him up to his room to play video games. Mark sees the handle of a knife peeking from behind the bed. He pulls it out and stares at it. Seán notices what Mark found. "What is this?" Sweat beads form on Seán's face as he tries to explain. "I-I've been cutting..." Mark's face goes pale as he drops the knife and goes over to Seán. "It's not the only way out. I know you have heard this so many times before, but I love you, I sincerely do not know what I would do without you. Please don't go." Mark holds him tighter and kisses him. "I love you so much Seán."