[13] Alen

Seán's pov

Mark seemed pretty upset leaving. I think had fun with me, real fun! Although I wish he wasn't sad. I should call him. Maybe not. Best to wait a bit probably. I get home to see Mr.I'vebeendatingherfor2monthssoobviouslyIknoweverythingaboutherandIhaverighttostayatyourhousewhileyouategone's (if that was hard to read don't worry it's just Seán being pissed at the guy his sister is dating) car parked in the driveway. When I open the door and am greeted by my mom wearing yellow dish washing gloves. I go in for a hug, she hugs me as tight as she can. "Welcome home baby! Go say hi to your sister!"  "Okay momma!" I rush up the stairs and knock on the door. "Come in!" It's Alen. Fuck Alen. I open the door and my sister runs to me. "Hey little sis!"  "I'm 1 year younger than you get a grip Seán."  "That's my little sister!" She stares at me and chuckles. My bag drops down to the floor and a kneel doen next to it. My phone rings and I look at the caller ID. Mark. He seems super intimidating and tough but really he is a huge fluffball. "Hey Mark"

Mark's pov
"Hey Seán. I-I miss you"  "I've been gone for a hour!"  "60 minutes to long." I anxiously play with my hair. I don't know what this feeling is. My gut is filled with butterflies and my head filled with dope. "I'll call you when I'm not near my sister's boyfriend and I'm not watching himlike a hawk." Now both of us hate him. "Fine love you."  "Love you!"