[15] The Point

(Hey as you may have noticed by how the updates to this story have been going, I've been struggling. Trying to figure out where to go, how to keep not only you but also me interested, and taking care of my own things at home have been hard. I do want to end this story for many reasons, in case anyone got invested into this story I am not going to stop out of the blue, it will be ending though. I'm so sorry if you actually liked this story, I just really don't. I have other ideas I want to try but don't want to pour my all in too them and then forget about this. On with the story, sorry about forcing you to read this)

Mark's pov

No doubt I am staying with Seán tonight. I don't know what he's doing. I can't stand to lose him. He starts crying into my shirt. "I'm sorry Mark."  "It's okay baby, we will get through this together." I lead him to the bed and sat him down. His face covered with tears, "Mark-" more tears stream down his face, "why should I live?"  "Because of everyone who loves you, I don't know where I would be if you weren't there to be there with me. I would probably be alone in my bedroom eating cheese puffs. I don't even like cheese puffs." Seán giggles, "But my own sister cares more about this boy than anyone else. What is the point?"  "The point is when she snaps out of it she sees how much she missed her brother." He crawls onto my lap. I love this son of a bitch.