•Mysterious boy - Minishaw•

Description: Simon comes across this guy known as blue. He doesn't know anything about that person but just one post made him so interested to get to know Blue. Maybe one day Simon could find out who this guy is and not someone pretending to be him. Whatever happens though, Simon knows he's madly in love with Blue.

Idea from: Love, Simon (amazing movie btw, I recommend it <3)

-Third person-

-fluff-

"Hey Simon!" Tobi said on call.

"Hey Tobi, What's up?"

"Go on instagram.. who do you think that is?" Simon had no idea on what Tobi was talking about but he loaded up his phone anyways.

There was a random post on his explore page and tobi said it was that one so Simon clicked on it and his eyes widened.

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck on a ferris wheel, one minute I'm on top of the world, the next I'm at rock bottom. Over and over, all day long. Because a lot about life is great. But nobody knows I'm gay.

- blue

Simon didn't know what to do and quickly made up a lie because secretly he wanted to discover this 'blue' guy.

"Uh I gotta go Tobi! JJ needs help with something.."

"Oh okay man, be safe" Tobi hung up and Simon rushed towards his MacBook.

It took a while but he was finally on. He wondered what his email was if blue even had one but then he remembered that it was on his bio: @bluegreen118@gmail.com

"Hm... let's see then." He said as he loaded up gmail and began to write a message to that boy. Simon didn't know what he was doing but he didn't back out. He even made a fake name up just to be safe.

Hey blue.. I don't know if you will read this or not but I have a huge ass secret too. One that I probably won't tell anyone about. That's because I'm gay and no one knows it yet except you now. I don't know how I'll ever be able to tell my friends..

- Noah

Done. The message was sent which made Simon worry a little but he was excited for a reply aswell as he closed his laptop and switched the light off. Every few minutes, he would check his phone incase it popped up on there but no reply still... what was he expecting?

Hey Noah! I'm glad someone has the same problem as me. I know you'll get through it though even if it means coming from a stranger. How's your day going though? My day is pretty boring so far.

- blue

Simon woke up to the sound of his alarm and he yawned since he wanted to sleep more but he knew he wouldn't be able to wake up properly after lots of snoozes.

"Wait what's this?" He immediately smiled as he got a notification from gmail and thank god it was blue, not just a random notification.

He decided to type a message to blue on phone this time and it felt like ages that he was typing things but that's how dumb his mind was time to time.

I only just woke up aha, I guess it's okay but I'm so tired right now. Saying that, What are you doing? I hope I'm not the only one still in bed lmao.